• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Team (317)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    THE TEAM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 317
    After the Secret Warriors unite to rescue their friends from Hydra, they are slowly pulled apart by the discovery that Hive may have turned one of them into a sleeper spy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 April 2016, 09:10 PM.

On the one hand I kinda wish we'd seen more of Daisy's team in action, but at the same time it was awesome to see them at work. Loved how badass Lincoln is now.

Again, can't help but feel sorry for Malik... that cannot be a good way to go.

Otherwise I love all the twists and turns here. They made it pretty hard to tell who would be under Hive's control, the fact that it was Daisy had me yelling "No!" at my computer screen over and over again. I'm glad it isn't some long drawn out thing where she's undercover and framing Lincoln though. I wonder how much damage her tremors were doing to the base.

Also, I am really starting to want a relationship like Simmons and Fitz... Damn you TV.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      On the one hand I kinda wish we'd seen more of Daisy's team in action, but at the same time it was awesome to see them at work. Loved how badass Lincoln is now.
      While i would have also liked to see some more powered action between the others, i disagree on how "badass" lincoln seemed. It almost looked like his power was more of an 'electrified' lassoo...

Especially after last ep, seeing his own daughter get rotted away from the inside by hive..

Otherwise I love all the twists and turns here. They made it pretty hard to tell who would be under Hive's control, the fact that it was Daisy had me yelling "No!" at my computer screen over and over again. I'm glad it isn't some long drawn out thing where she's undercover and framing Lincoln though. I wonder how much damage her tremors were doing to the base.
      Judging by the previews and such, it seems a total colapse.. But like you i was "NOOOOOOOOO" internally at it being Daisy...

Also, I am really starting to want a relationship like Simmons and Fitz... Damn you TV.
      Unlike some other show pairings, i am Happy for Fitz/simmons..

Comment

I picked Daisy pretty early, but I was never completely sold on it until the reveal. There were enough misdirects that Lincoln and Joey both seemed like possible candidates too.

Comment

I was thinking Daisy as the one compromised. There were shots of all the others including the regular SHIELD members but not many of her. Since Ward, or the creature we know as Ward, knew everything about Skye when they were a couple, she was easy pickings.

Comment

Good episode. I had a sense it was either Daisy or Lincoln, the least likely ones always seem the most likely in situations like this.

I find myself digging the Lincoln character more and more. But I have a feeling he's the one who perishes in the future.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              Good episode. I had a sense it was either Daisy or Lincoln, the least likely ones always seem the most likely in situations like this.

I find myself digging the Lincoln character more and more. But I have a feeling he's the one who perishes in the future.
              Either that or Fitz.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Either that or Fitz.
                I think it's Mack. In the flash forwards it shows a cross that looks exactly like Yoyo's and I imagine she gives it to him for luck.
                sigpic

Comment

Nooo don't kill Fitz, i like fitzimmons, don't kill May either please? Mack or Lincoln or the other 2 Secret Warriors im fine with

phew this episode was hard to watch
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 23 April 2016, 02:47 AM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                    I think it's Mack. In the flash forwards it shows a cross that looks exactly like Yoyo's and I imagine she gives it to him for luck.
                    I'd hate that considering how much I like Mack, but it would make sense.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      I would be royally irked if its Mac.. He's one of my faves..

And being they already killed off one of the 2 black actors on the show (Trip), it would be a bad idea to kill off the only one left.

Comment

The shoulder doesn't seem to be nearly big enough to be Mack.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                          The shoulder doesn't seem to be nearly big enough to be Mack.
                          That's a good point but it could be used to disguise his identity.

Case in point, in Flash this whole season they have been dealing with Zoom, who has a well-built body. However

Spoilers for Flash Season 2
                          Spoiler:
                          It is later revealed that it is Jay Garrick/Hunter Zolomon, who has a much more slender body. Now that they have revealed it the body of Zoom is much different than the original, who was clearly a stunt guy
                          sigpic

Comment

I really was disappointed when Daisy was the traitor, I hate those kind of stories. At least they didn't drag it out. But still the idea of her having scenes with "Ward" makes me want to gag.

I can't say I saw it coming but I knew it wasn't Joey or the Spanish girl.

I did like seeing Fitz and Simmons kiss
                            sigpic

Comment

Well now, how are they gonna get out of this pickle. Am I the only one (other than Coulson) that prefers Skye to Daisy?

I like FitzSimmons but would have preferred that they kept their relationship the way it was in the first season, as more of a sibling relationship.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X