• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Untold Story (523)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    AN UNTOLD STORY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 523
    With the possibility of magic being destroyed and the fate of Storybrooke hanging in the balance, it's a race for Emma and Regina to track down Henry before Gold can find him first. Elsewhere, Snow, David, Hook and Zelena are imprisoned and must contend with very two very disturbed individuals that may give Gold a run for his money. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 May 2016, 10:04 PM.

Good season finale it's cool that the evil Queen didn't die. I wonder what Hyde is gonna do apparently there will be 3 big bads for next season. Gold, the evil Queen and Hyde.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I was surprised that it was Zelena saying goodbye to Roland instead of Regina doing so. I didn't think Zelena had even had much interaction with him. Though I suppose in her grief, Regina may have felt it was saying goodbye to Robin again if she had been there.
      Last edited by hedwig; 16 May 2016, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Good season finale it's cool that the evil Queen didn't die. I wonder what Hyde is gonna do apparently there will be 3 big bads for next season. Gold, the evil Queen and Hyde.
        I didn't mind how they did Hyde.. But i also thought we were supposed to get snarl and co from the lion king making an appearance..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I didn't mind how they did Hyde.. But i also thought we were supposed to get snarl and co from the lion king making an appearance..
          NO WE DID NOT. It was never more than an awful theory from the depths of the Underworld.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
          X