• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firebird (520)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    FIREBIRD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 520
    Hades turns to the heroes to ask for help with getting Zelena back from Rumplestiltskin and Peter Pan. In return, he offers to take all their names off their tombstones. However, when Hook is still unable to leave, he and Emma must journey into the depths of the Underworld. Meanwhile, Cruella De Vil is determined to keep the heroes trapped in the Underworld. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 April 2016, 12:38 AM.

Really good episode can't wait for the next. I wonder who cut down the tree it couldn't have been Hades as he wouldn't have been able to get into that room
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      Really good episode can't wait for the next. I wonder who cut down the tree it couldn't have been Hades as he wouldn't have been able to get into that room
      Agreed, though something really messed up must have happened then since only true love opens that Door. Whoever got in, wanted that nobody else could get out. Cant wait what happens next.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Maybe it was cut down by orpheus?

My only gripe, is if it WAS true love's kiss that freed hades from his own 'hell', then why did he betray the heroes?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Maybe it was cut down by orpheus?

My only gripe, is if it WAS true love's kiss that freed hades from his own 'hell', then why did he betray the heroes?
          I'm not so sure it was Hades. I think we'll find out next week that it wasn't Hades it was either pan or Rumple. When Hades was going through the portal Zelena went first he could have put all their names back on the tombstones but didn't. I really think it was Pan he had the most to gain with keeping them there.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

BUt if it was Pan, how could he have passed the test to get into that place?

Also, i have to give mad props to Henry for wanting to write everyone's 'you need to do X to pass on' pages for them.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              BUt if it was Pan, how could he have passed the test to get into that place?

Also, i have to give mad props to Henry for wanting to write everyone's 'you need to do X to pass on' pages for them.
              Oh I no have no idea who cut the tree down I just think it was pan who tried to trap them there. If Hades didn't try to trap them he didn't cut the tree down. If he was being truthful about everything else why lie about that.
              sigpic

Comment

Since when does Hook know Greek?
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Maybe its a seefairing language??

Comment

Working...
                  X