Versus Zoom (218)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    How would he, beating zoom down and locking him up, be breaking his promise??
    You cant just make a Deal and use it to defeat your Enemy, also we have already seen that Barry is no match for Zoom. There is no reason to think that Plan would work.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Initially I assumed they would do the trade on Earth-2 and Barry would somehow end up injecting Wally with the speedforce instead of Zoom.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        You cant just make a Deal and use it to defeat your Enemy, also we have already seen that Barry is no match for Zoom. There is no reason to think that Plan would work.
        That deal though was AFTER barry got zoom here, 'tried beating him' and almost did the big dumb evil guy pontificating to Jay, letting him strengthen back up and run away, kidnapping wally.
        THAT is what i was on about. Not doing something during the 'deal later on...

Comment

what I wonder is why he didn't just tell Jay that he could just go back in time and stop his father from killing his mother. of course there is still more to go , so who knows what will happen in the next episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
            what I wonder is why he didn't just tell Jay that he could just go back in time and stop his father from killing his mother. of course there is still more to go , so who knows what will happen in the next episodes.
            That's because time travel is dangerous as we saw in Flash Back, and doesn't always work as planned as we saw when Barry tried to save his parents...and Jay is a tad bit wacko.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X