• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost In the Flood (422)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    LOST IN THE FLOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 422
    Oliver and Diggle infiltrate Damien Darhk's underground "ark" to rescue Thea, who has been drugged and turned against them -- while Lonnie Machin goes after Darhk and Ruvé. Felicity and her father race to secure A.R.G.U.S.'s nuclear command system, while Donna struggles with her ex's presence in Felicity's life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 May 2016, 06:14 PM.

Well...I watched the episode while skipping the Felicity and Family scenes, and it was actually watchable.

Seriously though, a ****ing nuke has gone off and thousands of people are dead, AND it looks like a foreign nation has done it (which means it could lead to war) and they are sitting around having their little family drama...What a travesty in writing.
    sigpic

Comment

The more tradegy there, is it seems MOM is the bad one of the 2 parents having pushed/drove dad away and lied to Felicity about it, and now is doing the exact same thing!

And i once again have to ask, why does Oli seem hell bent on protecting Darhk's people down there, when that one guy said "We came of our own free will" certainly doesn't make them innocent in MY books..

Comment

They are more innocent than Ruve. They tried to stop Anarky from killing her even though she definitely deserves it. Luckily she died anyway.
        sigpic

Comment

This show has a serious problem with tone.

Although, since Rubicon affected every nation's nukes, the governments would know what happened so it wouldn't lead to war.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            They are more innocent than Ruve. They tried to stop Anarky from killing her even though she definitely deserves it. Luckily she died anyway.
            At that time they Didn't know Ruve was in league WITH darhk though..

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            This show has a serious problem with tone.

Although, since Rubicon affected every nation's nukes, the governments would know what happened so it wouldn't lead to war.
            Wouldn't the fact the US secretly HAD rubicon and could use it to take over ANY nation's nukes (Not just nato as it seemed), cause a war in and of itself though?

Comment

Why do they keep pointing out all the good reasons for Oliver to kill Malcom and then refuse to explain why he doesn't actually follow through?

Even Malcolm himself is genre savvy enough by now to know that it's an empty threat. It's obvious the writers know their show and characters make no sense, but it's like they are lampshading the fact that they aren't going to do anything about it.

Letting Malcolm live has actually has become even more of an outrageous injustice than ever before. I didn't think they were insane enough to deliberately exacerbate the problem.
              Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 22 May 2016, 05:49 PM.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Too true. And one of these days i HOPE that oli actually carry's through with the threat.
                BUT imo the bigger one is with Thea. She consistently tells him "i won't do a damn thing you say" then what does she do? Go off to fight for him in taking down that burn scar guy...

Comment

The worst part is that he already promised to kill Dahrk for all the same reasons that apply to Malcolm.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                  X