• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monument Point (421)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    MONUMENT POINT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 421
    After learning that Darhk is plotting nuclear annihilation Felicity teams up with her hacker father, "The Calculator," for help. Thea realizes that she is a fly in the ointment of Darhk's survival colony, which has been infiltrated by Anarchy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 May 2016, 09:09 PM.

Ouch.. I liked the Felicity=dad scenes, especially when he took a bullet for her.. Though i pity the remorse she's gonna have to live with knowing SHE put that nuke onto that township...

And man did thea give that guy a beatdown.. Though why did she call all those people down there innocent? Since they are working WITH darhk, otherwise why would they be down there, imo that makes them somewhat Complicit... Ergo not innocent.

Comment

Nuking a city...did no one learn from 24?

Yikes...Besides one of the fight scenes I thought it was pretty awful.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Ouch.. I liked the Felicity=dad scenes, especially when he took a bullet for her.. Though i pity the remorse she's gonna have to live with knowing SHE put that nuke onto that township...

And man did thea give that guy a beatdown.. Though why did she call all those people down there innocent? Since they are working WITH darhk, otherwise why would they be down there, imo that makes them somewhat Complicit... Ergo not innocent.
        aren't a lot of them under the influence of those pills like alex was

bit weird how quickly we skipped over the town being nuked, but I assume we might see the consequences of that play out in the future

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post

bit weird how quickly we skipped over the town being nuked, but I assume we might see the consequences of that play out in the future
          Haven't you heard? Relationship drama is more important than an entire city getting nuked.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they gloss over it and don't even mention it in The Flash. This is a world-changing scenario and they barely went over it..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post

Well the town being nuked seemed rather close to the end for them to do anything ON it. Though i really hate how felicity was quick to ask "so what's the casualty count'?? Like they would know so damn soon after impact?

As to pills. All we know on the org, is there are MANY different players, and only the ghosts seem to be pill heads.. The rest seem rather willing to do his bidding.

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            I actually wouldn't be surprised if they gloss over it and don't even mention it in The Flash. This is a world-changing scenario and they barely went over it..
            I hope they don't just gloss over it!

Comment

So does Russia imbue it's nuclear arsenal with the speedforce? Because that was clearly the FASTEST NUKE ALIVE.

The writers realize that the nuclear war simulations in WarGames weren't actually real time, right? A warhead still needs hours to cross thousands of miles.
              Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 12 May 2016, 08:42 PM.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
              X