• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermore (311)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    NEVERMORE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311
    While Clarke, Jasper, and the others try to free Raven from Alie's control, the A.I. forces her to turn the tables on her captors. Monty is forced to make a difficult choice, and Clarke realizes just what it is that she has in her possession.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 June 2016, 10:54 PM.

Wow.. What an episode. Loved how Raven/Ali tried to so discontent and discord, and Jasper was shown up BY her (for being the sop he has become).. And loved how it ended in Raven after getting rescued, told them that "ali2.0 can take out 1.0"..
    And poor Monty. Having to shoot his own mom. BUT seeing she DID turn him in, and got turned into a mindless drone, it did seem necessary.

I am just wondering, will this now calm down Octavia and her "you are dead to me" mantra towards her bro?

Comment

I kind of loved this episode. Loved Raven, even when she was possessed by ALIE. Loved seeing everyone working together to help save her. I felt really bad for Monty. Can't wait for the next episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Even though she is a psycopathic wench, i am actually liking the portrayal of Alie..

Comment

Yeah, I like Alie as a character as well.
          sigpic

Comment

I kind of like her too

I can see Clarke becoming Alie 2.0
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              I kind of like her too

I can see Clarke becoming Alie 2.0
              I was thinking that too after this last ep..

Comment

By the way.. Why are there 2 separate locked threads for episode 313, one called "Join or Die" and the other "Red sky at morning"??

Comment

The last few episodes have been good. Seems very predictable, but still entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
                    The last few episodes have been good. Seems very predictable, but still entertaining
                    I agree this season has been the best one yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X