Figure Stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figure Stands

I figured this would be the best place to post this since all of the SG-1 figures I have don't seem to have the holes in the bottom of the feet.

I have always wondered about stands for my figures that could utilize the holes in the feet that the SGA figures have. I have seen many bases but they come in different sizes so I am unsure which one would be best for these figures. Today I was at a local Comic store and found some DC bases and bought a couple just to test them out and they work surprisingly well holding up the figures, the only problem I have is that they are about 3 inches in diameter so they take up a lot of space and there is only one peg but it fits pretty snug.

I was just curious if anyone would have the size of the holes in the feet or if there is a certain brand of base that someone could recommend. I know for the SG-1 figures I will have to buy the bases that have the stand that goes up and around the figure so I don't really need any help with those.
    sigpic

I would be interested to know this as well as I currently have my figures on display on a temporary shelf but am looking to move them to a display cabinet.

I've also looked for the stands that hold the figures at the waist, does anyone have any and what are they like?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
      I would be interested to know this as well as I currently have my figures on display on a temporary shelf but am looking to move them to a display cabinet.

I've also looked for the stands that hold the figures at the waist, does anyone have any and what are they like?
      If you want an update, I never found out the size of the holes in the feet so I just stuck with the stands that I had previously mentioned I found at the store. They are still holding up rather well, they are just a little big and take up a lot more space than I want.

I never did buy any of the stands that hold the figure at the waist so I can't really help with that.
      sigpic

Comment

necca bases fit these figures and are much smallerbases for customs.jpg
        sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
          necca bases fit these figures and are much smaller[ATTACH=CONFIG]42705[/ATTACH]
          Your figures look amazing! I've been trying top look for some figure stands that would keep the figures without holes in their feet up. Any ideas?

Comment

hasbro have releases a new style with their 6 inch black series star wars figs that the toe of the boot slips into have a look at thoseStar-Wars-The-Black-Series-6-inch-Rocket-Trooper-Figure-2-Gamestop-Exclusive.jpg
            Last edited by Stubba2; 20 February 2019, 03:24 PM.
            sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Working...
            X