This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action figures

Does anyone know if there are plans to create SG-1 action figures?

I've seen the sg-1 bobblehead figures very amusing but i'd love to see proper action figures with alll their little add ons like a tiny gdo and p90 for jack
    lap top and p90 for sam video camera ,box of tissues for Daniel and staff weapon and zat gun for Teal'c

Heck why stop at the actors Have a working stargate (as in the moving ring and chevrons lighting and kawoosh sound) and gliders and ships and motherships and and....... ok i'm getting carried away for the love of all that is good in this universe help me
    Sam: "Mission command...all systems go from Abydos One."

Don't think there's any Action Figures available,as yet! Massive pity,IMO.

The Merchandising Dept seem to have forgotten the following equation:

"Successful Sci-Fi Show + Family Audience = Massive Profit Capability"

Have to say,I'd love to see some Official stuff made available.The only stuff I've seen is Show props up for auction,and some of that can cost a massive amount! I've also seen ads for a "Mini-Stargate" on the old Delphi Forum,but they're not cheap either.

I suppose we could just get some dolls and dress them up as my Gatelets did a few years ago!We just used loads of their old stuff and bought some Action Man gear and Ken clothes.For our "Stargate" we used a big exercise Hoop for jumping through.Our DHD was a plastic bucket and lid,marked out with some symbols in felt tip.

OMG! We were SO sad ! Inventive though.I think they feel they're too old for that game now,but I'm still up for it!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

CJ once said that the Teal'c figure would be Shaq O'Neill with a Jaffa symbol
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

if there are action figures, i'll let you know..... im looking for ANY SG merchendise!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Working...
        X