No announcement yet.

Stealing Fire (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did well, hamming up the possibility Kane and co would have died.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Me neither. Heck, it made sense giving what was going on.
      Yeah, and Lexa's death moved the story forward in a pretty big way. I thought the whole Becca/AI reveal was great. And Clarke is Flamekeeper now, and she's on a mission to find the new Commander.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      I didnt really like Lexa too much, she was kinda cool i guess but her death didn't bother me, the actress is a regular in FTWD now so i kind of expected it actually
      I liked Lexa, but really disliked Clexa (because of the betrayal at the end of last season and how quickly Clarke forgave and fell for her). I was also expecting her to die because the actress is on FTWD. I knew that she would be in the first half of the season and
      Spoiler:
      the season finale, but
      I still thought she'd die because of the City of Light story (and how ALIE said that there was no death in the CoL), and the fact that they made Lexa and the Grounders such a big part of the story that the Commander of the Grounders couldn't just leave for half a season and still make as much sense.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        I still thought she'd die because of the City of Light story (and how ALIE said that there was no death in the CoL), and the fact that they made Lexa and the Grounders such a big part of the story that the Commander of the Grounders couldn't just leave for half a season and still make as much sense.
        THink is we know that Elli is searching for the AI 2.0, so that is not in anyway connected TO The city of light, ergo Lexa's death (and that of all the prior keepers) are not still living in the city.. well in memory at least.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          THink is we know that Elli is searching for the AI 2.0, so that is not in anyway connected TO The city of light, ergo Lexa's death (and that of all the prior keepers) are not still living in the city.. well in memory at least.
          I know, that had to do with what I posted in spoiler tags and what I knew from before the episode where Lexa died, I'll try to explain what I meant better (but I have to put it in spoiler tags because it contains a probable spoiler).
          Spoiler:
          Early on in the season, I knew that Lexa would appear in the first half of the season and the season finale because I accidentally read spoilers about it (this caused some people to think that she would survive all the way to the end of the season, and it's a big reason why people felt like they were baited, because they were invited to the set to watch the filming of the finale with Lexa in it), then when they revealed the whole there is no death in the CoL thing I figured that she would die even though she was in the finale, and her appearance would have something to do with that.
          Basically, all I'm trying to say is that when she did die I wasn't surprised despite the spoiler that I read. And we don't know yet if ALIE will find AI2.0 and combine the 2 places or something, since she is looking for it.
          sigpic

Comment

I liked Lexa, but really disliked Clexa (because of the betrayal at the end of last season and how quickly Clarke forgave and fell for her).
            The speed at which Clarke forgave Lexa was simply not believable to me. Clarke had blood in her eye at the end of last season, and no way did she give that up that fast. The writers just wanted the two of them to hook up as far as I'm concerned.
            Glad Lexa is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              The speed at which Clarke forgave Lexa was simply not believable to me. Clarke had blood in her eye at the end of last season, and no way did she give that up that fast. The writers just wanted the two of them to hook up as far as I'm concerned.
              Glad Lexa is dead.
              Yeah, it was way to fast. Lexa left Clarke and her friends and family to die at the hands of the Mt. Men. Clarke then went off by herself and stayed away from everyone for 3 months because she couldn't face her people after what she was forced to do at Mt. Weather, yet she is able to forgive and fall for Lexa within a matter of a couple of weeks or so? The way she acted when she was first confronted with Lexa felt natural and a certain amount of animosity and caution should have lasted way longer than it did. But like you said, the writers wanted Clexa to happen and they didn't care if it made sense for the characters or not, (and since they only had the actress playing Lexa for a certain amount of episodes, I'm not even going to blame it on the overall fast pace of the season like I did with Bellamy and Pike lol).
              sigpic

Comment

Clarke then went off by herself and stayed away from everyone for 3 months because she couldn't face her people after what she was forced to do at Mt. Weather, yet she is able to forgive and fall for Lexa within a matter of a couple of weeks or so?
                I'm not even buying that. When she headed off on her own at the end of last year, she had revenge in her eyes, and was clearly going Lexa Hunting. Besides, I don't think Clarke is the type to be afraid to face anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I'm not even buying that. When she headed off on her own at the end of last year, she had revenge in her eyes, and was clearly going Lexa Hunting. Besides, I don't think Clarke is the type to be afraid to face anyone.
                  I thought she seemed sad at the end of last season and not bloodthirsty. I think that Clarke is a good person who was forced to commit a horrible act in order to ensure the survival of her friends and family, so I can see her needing time alone in order to process what she'd done.
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree with Vamp. It was depression not anger she felt at the end of S2. She was tormented about committing genocide
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Even if she was depressed at the end of s2, i think the rate at which she gets back together with Lexa in s3 was too fast, at first she is like i wanna kill you, you %!%!%!% *****, 4 episodes later there in bed together
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

At the rate the show is going none of them will hook up with anybody as one of them will inevitably die. Kane and Abby, WATCH OUT!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I liked the Lexa/Clarke relationship but I wouldn't stop watching the show because she got killed off. I still like the show well enough. I was disappointedd they killed her though, think I'm more disappointed in the way she was killed.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know Linda. I don't want to spoil you but I like the way future episodes has depicted the Grounders now that Lexa is dead
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I don't know Linda. I don't want to spoil you but I like the way future episodes has depicted the Grounders now that Lexa is dead
                              Next season I'm watching the show online. It's virtually impossible to avoid spoilers these days. We're a few episodes behind.

I knew about the Lexa and Lincoln death before I saw the eps because of stupid facebook.

I didn't like the way she died, being accidently shot..

Well, now it seems we have 2 leaders now with no honour. 2 peas from the same pod.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X