• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Bobbi and Hunter leaving for good? I liked them
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Are Bobbi and Hunter leaving for good? I liked them
      They're getting their own show, "Marvel's Most Wanted," although it is possible they might re-enter the SHIELD story lines some time down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
        They're getting their own show, "Marvel's Most Wanted," although it is possible they might re-enter the SHIELD story lines some time down the road.
        Oh cool. Any ideas on when we'll get that?
        sigpic

Comment

Doubtful we will see anything concrete till at least MMW gets off on its own 2 feet..

Comment

I would love it if it became a summer show. Same with Damage Control. I don't want there to be TOO much overlap with Shield.
            sigpic

Comment

I would much rather get another season of Agent Carter than 'Most Wanted'.

Comment

Agent Carter is awesome. I'm actually enjoying that more than Shield
                sigpic

Comment

Agent Carter is awesome.
                  But Agents of SHIELD is more awesome. Remember I am never wrong
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

The ending of this episode was sad. I didn't know this was going to be the one where they write hunter and Bobbi off. I hope they at least guest star at some point. And I'll probably check out their show. The goodbye scene at the end was well done.
                    sigpic

Comment

Agent Carter is awesome. I'm actually enjoying that more than Shield
                      Not me. Carter's ok, but no where near as good as shield.

Comment

Ok, so I'm watching through the series again currently and just got up to this episode. It makes about the fourth or fifth time I've seen it... I still get choked up at the end. Like I love the whole scene with the Spy's goodbye, and then you just see Mack's shaking hand and panning up to is face and it's like an instant gut punch.
                        The whole cast nails that scene. But it really shows how great an actor Henry Simmons can be.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                        X