• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhunter (117)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON ONE
    MANHUNTER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 117
    Interrogated by the government, J'onn J'onzz reveals the fate of Hank Henshaw and Jeremiah Danvers -- prompting Kara to reveal her secret to someone in order to save her loved ones. Meanwhile, Siobhan tries to get Kara fired.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 March 2016, 08:49 PM.

Ok, so i missed bits and pieces, but simply could not get past the fact that Lucy kept wearing her cover inside. Google my dear writers, google.

Oh, and am i wrong or did we just see Black Canary?
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well, it does seem a lot of shows have marines and AF people wearing their covers inside..

And she has a similar power to black canary, but i doubt its her..

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Oh, and am i wrong or did we just see Black Canary?
        Not exactly. To avoid spoiling anything, she's a classic Supergirl character and it looks like we'll be finding out more about her next week.

Comment

Guess since i have not been a SG comic reader i don't have any idea who she is..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Guess since i have not been a SG comic reader i don't have any idea who she is..
            If you really want to know, it's

Spoiler:
            Silver Banshee. I believe she was in the trailer for next week's episode, but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Comment

Also, Hank Henshaw (the real one, who is now dead) was one heck of a douch bag!

Comment

I really liked the flashbacks...except that part where Alex got arrested...why was she arrested? I mean, they could have had her drive drunk, crash, and then get arrested. I just feel like they didn't do a good job depicting how she hit rock bottom.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Also, Hank Henshaw (the real one, who is now dead) was one heck of a douch bag!
                  Agreed. If anything I think he was a bit too over the top.

However, Project Cadmus? If that's the direction they're going in then the show may pick up considerably. (I do really enjoy it, but it isn't as good as the Arrowverse shows)
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I did not think they'd do something as crazy as Cadmus.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      I did not think they'd do something as crazy as Cadmus.
                      Makes me wonder if they end up getting around the lack of Superman by introducing Superboy. It would make sense from Kara's arc. Afterall she was sent to care for a young Kal-El, so needing to care for his clone would bring her full circle.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Personally, I wish they would just give the movie studios a middle finger and get what's-his-face from Smallville to be Superman so the small inserts of Superman wouldn't be so bad (They could do an episode where Clark loses his powers and Kara has to go in and cover for him). But a younger Superboy for her to care for would be awesome too.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Flashback episode: finally find out what really happened to Jeremiah Danvers and Hank Henshaw, and J'onn J'onnz.

Alex has an interesting passed -- -- went off the rails before being drafted into the DEO. Also, she was far above the driving limit and since she had the intent to drive home in that state I'd say the arrest was warranted and very legal.

Nice to see young Kara take on this new world, and learning to hide her superpowers from the world for her own safety.

Also, I wanted to smack Lucy Lane -- does she know she's become her father's daughter?
                          But then comes round when Kara reveals her secret in order to save Hank and Alex from a fate worse than death, I imagine. I mean, James' face pretty much says it all what to expect from Project Cadmus.

And boy, did Eddie McClintock surprise me. He does jarhead pretty well.
                          I only know him as Pete Lattimer from Warehouse 13 so this is farcry from that character and I loved him.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                          X