• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falling (116)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON ONE
    FALLING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 116
    Kara is exposed to Red Kryptonite, stripping her of her inhibitions and turning her against her friends and loved ones. After Supergirl threatens her life, Cat speaks out to turn the city against its hero.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 March 2016, 09:32 PM.

Supergirl goes evil and crazy!!
    And I really like Kara's new uniform, it looks like her aunt Astra!! She totally given a big pay back to the other assiatant, it just like: Take that, you b___h!!
    And she totally said Lucy Lane is a pussy!!!
    Does anyone think Kara is way more attractive when she expose to red kryptonite!!
    sigpic

Comment

Very good episode. I liked the tip of the hat to Christopher Reeve's "nuts at the bottles" scene, as was the aforementioned comeuppance given to Cat's other assist. It was well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
        And I really like Kara's new uniform, it looks like her aunt Astra!! She totally given a big pay back to the other assiatant, it just like: Take that, you b___h!!
        Does anyone think Kara is way more attractive when she expose to red kryptonite!!
        She certainly flaunted what she has more yes.. BUT more attractive no.. Well imo
        BUT i liked bad Kara..
        And i also agree, her new uniform did smack of Aunt astra..

And i was like "WOa" when she tossed Cat off the roof like that, especially after laying into her that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Very good episode. I liked the tip of the hat to Christopher Reeve's "nuts at the bottles" scene, as was the aforementioned comeuppance given to Cat's other assist. It was well deserved.
          I was going to say the same thing, tip of the hat to superman 3

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

And i was like "WOa" when she tossed Cat off the roof like that, especially after laying into her that way.
            Heh. I saw that coming.

Comment

It was in the previews
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
                I did...at first. Then I kinda was like, Can we have normal Kara back? She's so much cooler...>.>

I mean, evil crazy nutso Kara was fun but she made Fort Ross look like a summer camp for boy scouts. Benoist has been doing some stand up acting in the past few episodes. I think it's starting to get to that place where I can say I enjoy it as much as The Flash. Based on this episode, it is safe to say that her talent was wasted on Bizarro, they could have done a lot more with that.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                It was in the previews
                Maybe he meant it literally? I didn't see the previews, but I did realize that she was going to throw Cat over.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

I knew she was getting tossed in the previews. BUT it was still a shocker to see it happen..

Comment

I never saw the preview. I just saw that coming while watching the episode.

Comment

Out goes geeky, fumbling Kara and hero Supergirl; and in comes arrogant Kara and dark side Supergirl.
                      And all thanks to Maxwell's fabulous idea to replicate Kryptonite. I mean, we see what it did to Kara and how it messed up her brain -- imagine what it could have potentially done if Nan had actually stumpbled across it instead.

I kinda liked the look of her dark side self -- but damn, mind the attitude lady.

She ruins it good for her friends, and Henshaw, and she has to deal with the consequences of the actions she had no control over.

Some very strong acting performances, and I love it!

Also -- James and Lucy's relationship, kaput!
                      And what rebound relationship every worked out fine: Kim and Kanye -- really Alex?!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                      X