• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River of Time (114)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON ONE
    RIVER OF TIME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 114
    Rip pushes the ship too hard in an attempt to get Vandal Savage to the Vanishing Point to stand trial, leaving the crew adrift in the time stream with their manipulative prisoner. While Kendra tries to reach a brainwashed Carter, Jefferson is exposed to deadly radiation.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 May 2016, 08:58 PM.

What a bunch of dunces, going into see vandal one at a time like they did. Surely they all can remember many films where you NEVER do that to a madman, cause he's gonna mess with your mind.

Nice to see Kendra finally get to carter, but imo it was a little to late to make a true difference, especially since we now know the time lords are ON savage's side..
    That does NOT bode well for our heroes to do anything to stop savage..

Comment

I just think that future savage is the leader of the time lords.
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

I don't understand how Rip and/or his crew can keep astounding me with the true depths of their stupidity and incompetence in episode after episode for so many of them, but they always do.

Although, the scene with Sara and Nyssa was actually pretty great. I mean finally a vital piece of her backstory, only 14 episodes in.

Rory and Snart's attitudes often seem to mirror exactly what the proper emotional response to their circumstances too, that was really hilarious.

"If we live through this, you bumbling idiot, I might just kill you."
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
        X