No announcement yet.

Eleven-Fifty-Nine (418)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good comparison. They are seeming to put Team arrow in to the same stupid realm of Dr Evil.. Just cause.

Comment

It's just poor writing for added tension. They didn't even explain why they assembled it again, iirc. There is literally no reason to...just destroy the whole thing completely or scatter it.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was confused as to how it was whole again...

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          It's just poor writing for added tension. They didn't even explain why they assembled it again, iirc. There is literally no reason to...just destroy the whole thing completely or scatter it.
          But when what's her name smashed it into that stump, all she seemed to do was break its connection.. Not actually BREAK it.

Though i might have to rewatch that episode to see if that's true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            It has been known for weeks, unfortunately. Pictures were leaked in February that showed scenes from the next episode including Lance crying over the gravestone as well as the gravestone itself with her full name (Dinah Laurel Lance). And even if it had not been known, it was so obvious from the beginning from the sheer fact the she had more lines and more development throughout the episode than in the last couple months. And the kicker? "Maybe just one more time...". Yep. Dead.

What complete and utter horse ****. They get rid of Green Arrow's always love interest from the comics. They continue to push the Olicity **** at every turn. They even managed to had Laurel give a pro-Olicity speech just before she dies. And even better? Apparently the producers did not have a clue as to who was going to be in the grave when they first introduced it in the first episode this season. They didn't want to do it when it came time to, but they had to fill a literal plot hole. And they do this to the character that has already lost a daughter twice (Lance with Sarah "dying" twice). What awful and elementary level writing.

At this point the only thing that will save this season for me is to see Oliver and company go on a war path and kill anyone and anything on the way towards Dahrk. They can't kill Felicity now, but they can also at least make sure she and Oliver are done for good. That relationship created a toxic environment, and it led to the death of a canary (Get it?).

Edit: We also won't find out what Laurel said to Oliver until season 5. Probably because, like the grave, they haven't thought of what it will be yet...

Again, what ****. This used to be a great show until the producers thought it would be great to stick the nerdy awkward girl with the hot superhero just to appease the people that think thats what makes a great show, and the rest of it has suffered for it. Great job Guggenheim and Mericle, you killed Arrow.
            I got spoilered on bloody facebook.

I can't stand the Olicity nonsense either, although I don't like Oliver/Laurel either. I do like Felicity a lot though. I never liked Laurel all that much though until this season, she was growing on me, then they go kill her off. Go figure.

So I wonder if all this will drive a wedge between Oliver and Diggle. He sided with his brother even though all the signs were there and it got Laurel killed and Darkh back on the warpath, but then again if Oliver or Thea dealt with Merlyn when they had the chance there's a chance none of it would have happened.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X