• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms and Conditions (308)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    Having been surrounded by a Grounder blockade Arkadia hangs on the brink of civil war, as Kane rallies his people to undermine Pike's hold. Raven recruits Jasper to help her break into the Chancellor's office, only to discover that her alliance with Alie has come with a price.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 May 2016, 09:32 PM.

I just cant understand how people can be so stupid.
    You have born in space in small population where all have been teached by the greatest minds on earth who were the first who united the 12 stations in space. If we have 7-8 billion people on world right now and there have been survivals from the nuke war. There are small villages and larger city's in there. And what do these sky people have like few hundred people with guns that don't have unlimited bullets vs millions of grounders. What chance do they have to go war with them ? Yes they have knife's, swords and arrows, but there advantage is there numbers. And when these angry stupid people who want to go war with grounders ask with who you are then I must ask what are you and who are your people if people who are from space station have different opinion then your against them and must die. All of them have special talent on something and they just don't care. If you are not soldier then your useless and no matter that your engineer or some other very useful talent.

The reason they had heavy rules in space cause of the life support, but now when they are on the ground these rules should not apply and should be made new rules. Other things is that from the grounders pont of view they are the evaders and stole the land from them.
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

They are just blinded by hate imo. Especially both pike and Montey's mother..
      I absolutely loved Kane and his co-horts, and it finally seems like Bellamy and Montey is coming to his senses.. I just wonder, is it too late though.

ANd i was really surprised we had NO grounder interaction (other than those 2 plebs who got shot delivering the message) or Clarke stuff.. And REALLY glad that Raven seems to have come to HER senses regarding Alle....

Comment

Aaand, tyranny is established. Pity, Kane's plan didn't succeed, but then I guess the story would be over to fast.
        I soo hope Kane doesn´t really die and they can get out of camp somehow. I´m also glad to see that some people developed some common sense (which seems to be rare among the Arkers) and had a change of heart. We'll see how long it last for some of them. Can't wait for next episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Kane should have just kept driving... And where was Abby? Raven was strong, her scenes with Caspar were great ...

Comment

I was actually surprised it WAS raven who was the first to break with the 'programming' of that chip thinggy...

Comment

Even though I haven't really liked how Bellamy turning to Pike has been written, I enjoyed this episode. Loved how Bellamy and Monty seemed to come around once they realized that Pike was planning on executing Kane. I hope Kane doesn't die. I'm worried about him and Lincoln.

Abby really should've been in this episode, it felt a bit odd that she was missing while all this stuff was going on.

Love Raven, I loved that she was able to fight against ALIE. I really loved that scene when she realized that she couldn't remember anything about Finn. I thought it was really well acted.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
                Kane should have just kept driving... And where was Abby? Raven was strong, her scenes with Caspar were great ...
                That he didn't is because he's one of the good guys.

Comment

He had no problems floating people in s1

Comment

Different situaton. At that time, they were in space, with limited resources needed for survival, and no expectation that they would be getting back to Earth anytime soon.
                    They had to take a no nonsense attitude towards errant behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                      Love Raven, I loved that she was able to fight against ALIE. I really loved that scene when she realized that she couldn't remember anything about Finn. I thought it was really well acted.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.
                      I also gave props to Casper for pushing that issue..

Comment

I know I have already said this but can we please kill Pike?

As for Kane I think its clear that he is not the same person as before. I thought the end of S1 and S2 showed that he no longer believes in a blind adherence to the law
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          I also gave props to Casper for pushing that issue..
                          Yeah, Jasper was really good in that scene as well. I actually really liked him throughout the episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

GAAHH. Not sure why i wrote casper vice jasper..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              GAAHH. Not sure why i wrote casper vice jasper..
                              I started, my fault ...

Comment

Working...
                              X