• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirteen (307)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    THIRTEEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307
    Lexa attempts to maintain a tenuous peace among the twelve clans, ordering a blockade to contain Arkadia's forces -- while Titus has plans of his own for a captive Murphy. Ninety-seven years in the past, a research scientist goes to great lengths to save her technology.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 May 2016, 09:15 PM.

So.. The polaris station was where the dumb 'bieatch' who created the initial AI (alli) who destroyed the world, was working on making Alli 2.0, even AFTER just witnessing what her creation and just done..
    Is it me or are scientists who do this, proving that they are brain dead??
    And that that same scientist who injected herself with that black goop AND implanted that AI2.0 chip was the precursor to Lexa??

And i loved the interplay between Octavia and Indra....

Comment

Yep, Becca(?) seems to have been the first Commander.

I kind of loved this episode. I thought the flashbacks were great, I loved how they tied in with what was going on in the present. Loved Octavia and Indra, loved Murphy. Lexa's death was pretty sad, I liked her as a character, but I'm kind of glad that she's dead. I think it could make things more interesting, and honestly I was getting really tired the Clarke/Lexa relationship ( I really, really disliked how quickly Clarke forgave and fell for Lexa, and it was taking up screen time that could've been spent developing other characters and relationships, IMO).
      sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode. It was very intense. A lot of questions were answered. I liked the flashbacks. I was glad to see Indra back on track again. Lexa's dead was unexpected, but neccessary I guess. I wonder if Titus (and the next commander) keeps the promise...

So, if every commander gets that chip implanted, do they actually become the same person or do they only have the memory of all the previous commanders, something like the genetic memory of the Goa'uld?
        sigpic

Comment

I think the ALIE 2.0 chip might give them access to the memories of the previous Commanders and they might be able to communicate with them in a dream state or whatever. Lexa said that the previous Commanders were talking to her while she slept or something, that time that she woke up while Clarke was drawing her. It might be something like the City of Light but with just the Commanders.
          Last edited by VampyreWraith; 05 March 2016, 06:39 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, Titus going forward with his duties after he shot and killed the leader of the grounder government just doesn't track. I can see him having to extract the AI, but afterwards, he's behaving as if he expects there to be no consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              I think the ALIE 2.0 chip might give them access to the memories of the previous Commanders and they might be able to communicate with them in a dream state or whatever. Lexa said that the previous Commanders were talking to her while she slept or something, that time that she woke up while Clarke was drawing her. It might be something like the City of Light but with just the Commanders.
              Agreed. It seems like its a separate thing from the whole city of light, but how "lexa' seemed to be meditating the same way Jaha looked, its safe (IMO) to assume she was off there just like how Jaha and his converts were.

Comment

Dammit why'd they have to kill Lexa. I liked her. I guess no one is gonna be able to find someone to care about. The person will wind up being killed. She didn't even die in battle. She was killed because of an idiotic choice. I think Clarke was able to talk Lexa into agreeing with her most nof the time is because of Lexa's guilt at betraying Clarke. This wouldn't have happened however had Pike not declared war on all grounders. Personally I would have had retaliated after they ignored the ceasefire. They have given the sky people every chance to stand down and every time they've thrown it in the grounders face. How much longer will that go unpunished?

So about the A.I. thing. The A.I. that whatsizname (can't remember it) is interacting with is the bad A.I. who fired the rockets that destroyed the world? So is the other A.I. that Lexa had the good A.I.? It was good to see how the grounders came to be.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X