• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Back (217)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    FLASH BACK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 217
    Determined to learn how to go fast enough to stop Zoom, Barry decides to travel back one year into the past and pose as his younger self to gain intel from none other than Eobard Thawne. But when a ghoulish Time Wraith follows him back, Barry must improvise to stop the creature and avoid changing the timeline.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 March 2016, 10:33 PM.

I really enjoyed this episode gonna be cool to see how much faster Barry is. It was cool to see Hartly in the future hopefully he's going to be in more episodes. The promo for next episode looks awesome unfortunately it doesn't air until the 19th
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I alredy saw how fast he is with that new tech on his chest. He was guest starring in Supergirl on Monday. They didn't measure his speed because I guess they wanted to do it in the Flash when they'll install the new tech on the suit.
      The device kind of looks like the other tachyon amplifier RF took from McGee's lab, but smaller.
      What I don't understand is that why they needed to go back in time for? They could've just asked Tina McGee to lend them another one of those tachyon amplifiers. I guess they all suffered some plot induced mass amnesia, where they forgot the events when RF stole the tachion amplifier from the lab where they planned to trap him.
      What they thought RF needed the device for other than getting faster? Anyway I forgive these and all missteps, but only if they make the finale boss fight look awesome and not make it into a lackluster PIS(plot induced stupidity) match.
      I also watched the teaser for the next episode. Seems like good stuff. So cruel that they make us wait for nearly 3 weeks. Like spring break wasn't enough a torture. Anyway I will be buried in work hopefully, so it might make it easier.
      sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

I didn't think the device was for going faster persay more for time travel/between world travel. Katleen said that all 3 of them move at the same speed just zooms and thawns feet are on the ground less. Altho I haven't watched the supergirl episode yet I do have it on my dvr
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Amazing episode

I loved Seeing Tom Cavanaugh's Dual performance as Harrison Wells/Eobard Thorne and Harrison Wells from Earth-2 i thought that was fun to watch

And Cisco with all the nerd references was also fun to watch

Dementor was cool (lol), and i liked seeing Eddy Thorne again, its a shame they couldnt have altered the timeline so he would still be alive

shame were getting another 3 week break, Flash has been amazing this season, the only thing that has sucked about the show is the 3 weeks curse (carried over from Smallville)
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
            I alredy saw how fast he is with that new tech on his chest. He was guest starring in Supergirl on Monday. They didn't measure his speed because I guess they wanted to do it in the Flash when they'll install the new tech on the suit.
            The device kind of looks like the other tachyon amplifier RF took from McGee's lab, but smaller.
            What I don't understand is that why they needed to go back in time for? They could've just asked Tina McGee to lend them another one of those tachyon amplifiers. I guess they all suffered some plot induced mass amnesia, where they forgot the events when RF stole the tachion amplifier from the lab where they planned to trap him.
            IIRC in the past, hasn't stuff they borrowed from that lab, been destroyed/lost? Compound that with having another one destroyed, and a third stolen, i can easily see why they wouldn't want to loan another out (if they even had one)..

Comment

Which episode of Supergirl has The Flash, and will it make sense if I havent been watching Supergirl?

Comment

This week's Supergirl, the one that aired on Monday March 28, titled "Worlds Finest." Due to the different production schedules for the shows they couldn't sync them up with a Flash ep setting up his trip to a different Earth.

The only thing you might not get is the end scene, since it concerns characters not seen earlier in the ep but who have been in previous ones.

Comment

@Teddybrown:
                  It will make sense. You might miss some references, but nothing major. Supergirl is basically a Smalville for girls, although I didn't watch Smalville. I only saw some eps., but based on those Supergirl brings no major changes to the table, yet. It's been more a drama show than a sci-fi one lately, so the Flash appearing was a HUGE improve on the overall performance.
                  sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    And i liked seeing Eddy Thorne again, its a shame they couldnt have altered the timeline so he would still be alive
                    While i agree, it was nice seeing Eddie again, and great idea of barry's to get that vid clip of him for Iris, i actually disagree with the 'wouldn't it have been great to bring him back by altering the past'..
                    Seeing as we already know SOME of the alterations that did get caused (such as Mr sound wave being back and also a member of the team), how many other things do you supposed would be altered had we gone that far..?? Heck would Arrow/flash crosses have even happened? Would LoT have started? Who would be dead??

Comment

OK, so Flash can speed run through to different dimensions and now he can run back into old episodes...?! No wonder the Time Wraith was so cheesed off at him.

Comment

Was it me, or did that wraith look almost LIKE a speedster himself who had a partial suit on at times??

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
                          @Teddybrown:
                          It will make sense. You might miss some references, but nothing major. Supergirl is basically a Smalville for girls, although I didn't watch Smalville. I only saw some eps., but based on those Supergirl brings no major changes to the table, yet. It's been more a drama show than a sci-fi one lately, so the Flash appearing was a HUGE improve on the overall performance.
                          Well that's insulting..

If you didn't watch Smallville then how do you know what it was like? Supergirl is nothing like Smallville.

Comment

Plus to me, trying to shoe horn this or that show into being focused for X or Y demographic IS in itself, sexist (or racist as the case may be)..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              Well that's insulting..

If you didn't watch Smallville then how do you know what it was like? Supergirl is nothing like Smallville.
                              Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Plus to me, trying to shoe horn this or that show into being focused for X or Y demographic IS in itself, sexist (or racist as the case may be)..
                              I concur...Supergirl is nothing like Smallville. It is it's own show. I find it quite enjoyable. I did enjoy the episode of Supergirl with The Flash...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X