• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trajectory (216)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    TRAJECTORY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 216
    After Central City falls victim to a new speedster who is using her powers to steal, Barry discovers that even he can't keep up with her. The team's investigation leads to Caitlin's Velocity 9 formula, and Cisco vibes some important new intel about Zoom. Meanwhile, Iris's relationship with her new boss strikes a personal note after he orders her to write a story against the Flash.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 March 2016, 11:10 PM.

So we get a female speedster finally, but she leavs us just as quick.. I liked that it linked into the whole "Velocity 9 is bad" and all of Cisco's vibes of Jay..
    The only think imo that would have made it better, is if right at the end when he ran off to go scream, he ended up in national city..

Comment

I did think it was a little odd that they jumped directly to the conclusion that Jay was Zoom. Wouldn't the logical conclusion be that Zoom is suffering from the same degeneration that Jay is?

They also would need to address the issue that they've seen a Speedster create the illusion of being in two places at once, but Jay and Zoom were in separate universes during the same period and physically interacting with everyone there.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        I did think it was a little odd that they jumped directly to the conclusion that Jay was Zoom. Wouldn't the logical conclusion be that Zoom is suffering from the same degeneration that Jay is?

They also would need to address the issue that they've seen a Speedster create the illusion of being in two places at once, but Jay and Zoom were in separate universes during the same period and physically interacting with everyone there.

I feel like they did address that first part. Blue-lightning Zoom was dying like Jay and that's why he needed the speed from others. They didn't jump to that conclusion until until Cisco chimed in about vibing Zoom and they they touched the helmet, seeing Jay as Zoom.

I agree with you about the speed mirage part. Though I think it would be possible for zoom to make that illusion even through the portal, the fact that they were interactijng with 2 different physical beings (Zoom in his lair/Jay in Star Labs) before the portal opened, they should know better.
        sigpic

Comment

I think they actually came to the conclusion that Jay might be Zoom even before Cisco mentioned that. The only connection they seemed to be able to draw between them two of them at that moment was that Zoom needed a cure like Jay did.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

Combined with the fact, they had Jay here while Zoom was there, when breaches were 'shut' at certain times..

Comment

So I guess Wally might be a natural speedster or some kind of meta. Jesse's watch went off each time she got near him.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                So I guess Wally might be a natural speedster or some kind of meta. Jesse's watch went off each time she got near him.
                Barry was pretty close to her each of those times too, so I'd say it's a toss up. It might be like Cisco back in season 1 where his powers haven't manifested themselves yet.

Comment

That is an interesting idea.. Wally west IS a meta in DC lore though.

Comment

Not to mention Wally's love for speed racing and anything fast.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Starting to feel sorry for Barry. His track record for mentors is.... Not great. Totally appreciate his anger at the end over being betrayed yet again.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                        Barry was pretty close to her each of those times too, so I'd say it's a toss up. It might be like Cisco back in season 1 where his powers haven't manifested themselves yet.
                        I think the watch would have been configured not to go off near Barry or Cisco otherwise it would have been going off constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          Starting to feel sorry for Barry. His track record for mentors is.... Not great. Totally appreciate his anger at the end over being betrayed yet again.
                          True.. First up was Eobard-fake Dr wells
                          Then came earth 2 wells
                          then Jay (though technically they came at the same time)..

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                            It such a good thing he has his dad back too. Wait...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                              It such a good thing he has his dad back too. Wait...

Yeah, that kinda...well...they didn't think it through I guess, how that would work out.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X