• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knots Untie (611)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    KNOTS UNTIE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 611
    With the community in need of food Rick agrees to allow Jesus to lead them to a neighboring community called Hilltop, where they quickly see that their potential allies have problems of their own. Meanwhile Maggie is called upon to negotiate with the local leader, and Abe reconsiders his romantic options.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 March 2016, 09:55 AM.

Spoiler:

i think this whole thing about this hill top is a trap, they go off to kill neegan, and they are waiting for rick and the rest, i am willing to bet that neegan has a spy in the hill top camp, then they follow the rest back to alexandria, to try and take it, eventually, alexandria falls, and they must fall back to hill top.i think it is goint to be the prison all over again.

Comment

Well, this episode was obvious setup.

Looking forward to the carnage and death it will inevitably bring...

Comment

I am with you Guys, its a trap and that Neegan guy is not what he is portrayed as by them. Cant wait for the next Episode.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Either Maggie's baby... or Maggie herself.. That's my call on at least part of the carnage...

Nice episode, albeit a tame one. I was just thinking that as settlements are forming and surviving, that politics will start to come into play... like in the remake of The Survivors...
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

The focus now shifts away from Walkers and back toward unknown people -- the scariest things walking the earth.

Maggie, talking about going after Negan: "It'll cost us."
            It should, but it's been a long time since TWD was willing to kill off a main character.

Was it necessary to eject a bucket of blood from a gaping hole in that guy's neck? (Terminus was worse.) It seems like too many tv series want to prove that they can slash necks, too, ever since Game of Thrones showed it a few years ago. There are some things I don't want to see, but there was no warning this time.

Bloody Rick, though. Hilarious. "What?"

Comment

I know what you mean RE the blood, but ultimately it was used in-story (by the writers) to show the new characters that these out of towners are capable of what they are not... Picture perfect, really. (:
              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
              and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                Either Maggie's baby... or Maggie herself.. That's my call on at least part of the carnage.....
                I think they'll bottle and it'll be either Carl, his new girlfriend, or at an outside shot, Abraham, maybe Glen but I can't see it being Maggie or her baby, from what little I know of the comics, Negan does have morals and killing a pregnant women would be a step too far, but then again....

It'll probably end up with all the main cast on their knees in front of Negan and he swings his toy, but we won't find out who it connects with until the season premiere...

Negan's spy is the guy they took along who's been making the deliveries previously.

Comment

Working...
                X