No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ditto here too!! joe's lovely, but shep's the one the thunk and whump!!

i'm sure you're right about knowing it comes with the territory... personally i'm with FP though... if i were in her shoes i'd find it a bit amusing i think!! and like you said, methinks jf would as well but you're right!! if ANYONE missed the reasons why we whump it could be a bit odd!!

Comment

My gift to all you whumpers...

Sheppard in Rising... suffering from post-whumping trauma... notice the scratches...

"For heavens sake ladies... don't you think I do enough? Thunking, now whumping?"
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I love Joe and Shep. I love Joe because he's a phenomenal actor that breathes life into Shep. And Brendan. And Nick. And all the other fab characters he's played. I love Joe cause he adores his wife and is such a proud dad. I love Joe cause he's 38 and skateboards everywhere. He's so Peter Pan.

I find Joe as hot and sexy as Shep. Physically cause..DUH! I love that Joe has great chemistry with DH and everyone. That he seems a bit dorky in real life. He's intelligent and witty and blah blah. But...he's happily married and so am I and that's lovely.

I want to WHUMP SHEP! I love to watch WHUMPED SHep. Action Shep. Angsty Shep. POed Shep. Shep making mistakes. Shep dirty. Shep digging. Shep doing math. Shep stick fighting with Teyla. Shep scared. Shep reading. Shep eating. Well...you get the picture.

It makes me happy that Joe seems to be a great guy. It's easier to like Shep. When an actor is a jerk, I tend to lose interest in the character/characters they play.

But, ultimately, it really is ALL ABOUT SHEP! And I think everyone keeps Joe and Shep seperated.

Comment

What Merlin said

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SHEP!
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            What Merlin said

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SHEP!
            YES!!!!

but you're right that it DEFINATELY helps the love for the character when the actor seems like such a great guy

Comment

Here's another post-whumped pic just in case you missed THE OTHER TWO...

"The things I do for my fans..."
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

awww... he does look whumped!!

Comment

Oh, those are sooooooo good (pics)! *sigh*

I do agree about it being easier to enjoy the character when the actor is so likeable, and JF is definitely likeable. From everything we've seen, he's a cool guy.

I always hesitate to hear much about actor's personal lives, because too often in the past you find out something, and it kind of tarnishes that pedestal we tend to put them on.

Plus, let's face it, they're oridinary people like us, and that's just depressing to think that Sheppard isn't Sheppard, so we'll just create our little buttons, and say,

It's all about the Shep!
                  sigpic

Comment

just thought i'd pipe back in with my favorite physical whump picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily

Awww ... poor shep ...

Hey how did i manage to miss this thread ...??!! First danny whumpage now acknowledged shep whumpage ... have i drifted off into heaven ... ??

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

I volunteer to kiss the boo-boo!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          just thought i'd pipe back in with my favorite physical whump picture!

"What is this rubbish that they give us... I'm starving... this is bad... even the Wraith is beginning to look good."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            I volunteer to kiss the boo-boo!
                            O how noble of u ... LOL .. I think u'll have to get past all the rest of us trying to do the same!!
                            Hmm .. I think we need some whumped shep clones....!!

Comment

You mean I have to go through this all over again next week??

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

You mean I have to go through this all over again next week??
                                I'm sure ur thunkers/whumpers () will be eager to relax u with some massage sessions ... so u'll b happy to do it all over again ... !

my bad ... *slipping away back to the thunk domain* where my current state of mind is more suitable ...

Comment

Working...
                                X