No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ask and I will see what I can find!!!! I still have my PB from the glory days!!!

Some bug attached to Shep

sigpic

Comment

Shirtless Shep is always a good Shep. That's another good whump episode! I rewatched it awhile ago. I'm doing a shortened rewatch - not watching every episode, just the ones I want. It's fun. I'd forgotten how good it could be.

Comment

I miss watching it. Don't get much chance to sit and enjoy (i.e drool) over much these days.
        sigpic

Comment

Same here. But once the kids are asleep... But at the moment I still rather read some fanfic: There are several episodes with whump potential and the fanfic community took the opportunity to tag them. There are some very good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithia666 View Post
            Same here. But once the kids are asleep... But at the moment I still rather read some fanfic: There are several episodes with whump potential and the fanfic community took the opportunity to tag them. There are some very good ones.
            Once the kids are asleep, my brain turns off. I can barely read anything. I did love fanfic and we had some AWESOME writers here. The whump was wonderful, but the characters were even better. If you get a chance to read anything by SGAFan or Rhymer orAlipeeps or Stealth Dragon take it. They all wrote very well!
            sigpic

Comment

Hello?
              Anyone here?
              Hmm. not for 6 months.
              that is so sad.
              I remember when it would take me ages to catch up on what had gone on just over night.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello!

And

Happy Birthday Joe!!!
                John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

*peeks in* Hello you guys!!

*missing PB* Can't post any pics *pouts*
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure I can get into PB either, been so many updates and me dissing the notices because i wn't on here so didn't need the site at all.
                    And hello.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think they charge now so I will just enjoy anyone else's pics.

Hope you have been well!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well if they charge then I better just hope i saved all my sigs and art somewhere else as well, because I ain't paying for my own stuff.
                        Guess that makes us whumped
                        sigpic

Comment

Joe and Jason on Instagram today. On their way to New Orleans Wizard World.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

I don't think I pay them anything and I still get in.

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Pocus*

sigpic

Comment

What do you mean you can't post pics, work it out woman!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X