Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Salty.
    Yes..his butt. Ahem.
    What were we talking about? Oh yeah. Whumping in Brotherhood. He got whacked in the face. But you missed it if you blinked. LOL

He did suffer beautifully though, Joe's reaction for Shep to surviving was beautiful. Pitch perfect.

He whumps so well whether it's physical/emotional or psychological. Which I want to them them go into further.

Did I mention he has a nice butt? And he whumps good?

Comment

So this is the Salty, Merlin, Emily, Shep thread... eh?

sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

well... when ya put it THAT way.... no! of course not!

Comment

Nobody else seems to want to play in the sandbox. :outs::

Come one come all and WHUMP on Shep. I mean..um..let's chat about Whumped Shep

:ets woobie::

Must go watch 38 minutes AGAIN! That's the best Whumping EVER! <Salt water scene> SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Okay, so Brotherhood had a teeny bit of whumping. A hit that whipped Shep's head back, but that was it. So much missed opportunity! Kolya finds the guy who killed 60 of his men and foiled his plan to take over Atlantis and what does he do.....leaves him down in the chamber??? I thought Kolya was a man of action - wouldn't you think he'd want to exact some physical revenge against Shep?? This better be a set up for season 2!
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I have a hunch Koyla is going to come back next season and make our boy pay.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                Okay, so Brotherhood had a teeny bit of whumping. A hit that whipped Shep's head back, but that was it. So much missed opportunity! Kolya finds the guy who killed 60 of his men and foiled his plan to take over Atlantis and what does he do.....leaves him down in the chamber??? I thought Kolya was a man of action - wouldn't you think he'd want to exact some physical revenge against Shep?? This better be a set up for season 2!
                I think Kolya intended to exact revenge on Shep but McKay & Shep managed to outwit him. He left Shep down in the hole, feeling helpless, while he goes off with McKay to find the prize that the Atlantis team wanted soo badly. He was messing with Shep's head at that point because he seemed to have all the control and Kolya knows how that would effect Shep because Kolya himself hates to feel things are out of his hands. He then makes Shep go first knowing that this will not only potentially kill off Shep but also severely mess with McKay's head. I don't know whether Kolya would have left them all alive if he had succeeded in getting the ZPM or not. I think he would because it would have been satisfying for him to leave Sheppard feeling defeated. I am very glad Sheppard didn't kill Kolya. I definitely see the potential for more Shep whumping at the hands of Kolya in season 2. Hopefully they will continue to be antagonists for a long time.
                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  I have a hunch Koyla is going to come back next season and make our boy pay.
                  I hope you're right!!! The writers will have a lot of angry whumpers on their doorstep if they don't.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                    So this is the Salty, Merlin, Emily, Shep thread... eh?

Well, I would really like to be a Shep Whumper too, but I haven't seen any of the episodes. Poor me!

Guess that makes me a hypothetical whumper. I'm okay with that though.

Comment

Originally posted by blueeyes
                      Well, I would really like to be a Shep Whumper too, but I haven't seen any of the episodes. Poor me!

Guess that makes me a hypothetical whumper. I'm okay with that though.

That's what fanfic is for!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                        That's what fanfic is for!
                        And don't I know it! I am a HUGE fan of Shep Whumping fic; he whumps soooooo good. But it just makes me want to see the eps even more.

I may not be able to wait for the box set on this series. *sigh*

Comment

I enjoyed watching Brotherhood, too. The scene where McKay was so surprised that Shep had taken the MENSA exam was hilarious! I also saw the small Shep whump when he got hit in the face. Didn't he also get hit in the midriff, or was I seeing things?

I have to mention the glorious sight of his arms in the black tee!!!! When he was digging and when he lifted the box out of the ground -- the play of muscle!!!!!! *THUNKITY* *THUNK* *THUNK*!

Also, in the scene at the end, when they arrived back at Atlantis -- Dr. Weir tells them that Atlantis had been scanned by the Wraith dart and Shep says "Excuse me?" -- [the camera angle shows their backs] -- did everyone notice Shep's narrow waist which then goes up into broad shoulders?! *remembers that scene - FAINTS!* *THUD*

Comment

lol... well there IS a thunk thread too, ya know but indeed, bout time he took that jacket off!!

to bring back to what smallgirl said, yes i think (and hope) that kolya (sp??) will be back to cause shep some serious problems later.... now that kolya was unsuccessful with the mind games in the brotherhood (which i agree were a BIT mild after what was done to his side by shep...), my money's on a one-on-one revenge... maybe kidnapping shep... playing some mind games and some physical torment (torture maybe...).... sure it's been done before, but it would be the ULTIMATE shep whump, and we could revel and feel sorry for him all at the same time... honestly, too, it wouldn't seem at all out of character for kolya either...

just a whumping thought...

Comment

Hey! How did this get onto page 4?! I think this is a sort of whumping on Shep - to knock him back to page 4.

Comment

yeah... poor shep we need some whumping pictures!

more to come...

(aka, that's all i have online right now )

Comment

Working...
                                X