John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    yeah... poor shep we need some whumping pictures!

"I'm dying here, Teyla... can you please get a haircut?"
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

lol... poor teyla!! lol...

Comment

According to Rainbow Sun Francks, the cast and crew visit these forums to see what fans are saying. So what do you think Joe is thinking if he reads this thread????

"We love you so we want to see you hurt!! We want to see you bleed and have to recover, to survive against all odds, to see you sweat. But really it's a good thing! This turns us on!!"

Hopefully he sees it as he is such an awesome actor that he can portray pain so realistically that the fans love to see him perform
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          "I'm dying here, Teyla... can you please get a haircut?"
          *ROTFLOL*. . EL - I wish I could give you green for every post you make! WAAAAA!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            "We love you so we want to see you hurt!! We want to see you bleed and have to recover, to survive against all odds, to see you sweat. But really it's a good thing! This turns us on!!"

Hopefully he sees it as he is such an awesome actor that he can portray pain so realistically that the fans love to see him perform
            Well, I don't want to see poor Shep "whumped" EVERY week - gotta share the pain, ya know. In fact. . .its about time we saw Carson get a good "whumping" .

Comment

I was just following Salty from the thunk thread and now I'm Thunking AND Whumping! I don't think my heart can handle all this Joe deliciousness!

But that won't stop me!!! {tee hee hee! snort !}
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                According to Rainbow Sun Francks, the cast and crew visit these forums to see what fans are saying. So what do you think Joe is thinking if he reads this thread????

lol well that would actuallt be quite fun to know between the thunk thread, whump thread, and discussion thread!!

though i admit the question brings up some funny thoughts

Comment

Shep whumping is a beautiful thing. Seriously. I want lots of it in season 2. Doesn't have to be every week. But at least once a month! LOL

I do wonder, if Joe does read these things, what he thinks. He should be flattered! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                    Shep whumping is a beautiful thing. Seriously. I want lots of it in season 2. Doesn't have to be every week. But at least once a month! LOL

I do wonder, if Joe does read these things, what he thinks. He should be flattered! LOL
                    Yeah, Shep should be whumped maybe every two weeks or so. He needs time to recover! *I volunteer to help him recover*

I wonder also if Joe reads all the forums. I hope we don't embarass him too much! Also, does his wife read any of them?

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                      Yeah, Shep should be whumped maybe every two weeks or so. He needs time to recover!
                      definately! *waiting patiently for more whumping... rumored emotional whump this week!!*

can't wait for friday!!!

I wonder also if Joe reads all the forums. I hope we don't embarass him too much! Also, does his wife read any of them?

Comment

*running toe innocently in the sand*

My name is, *cough*, you know, and I'm a *looking up at the sky, the trees, the horizon* whumper.

*sniff*

I wrote a poor, wee fic, about us whumpers. It's called The Tale of the Whomping Whumper.

*sniff*

Us whumpers are so misunderstood.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          *running toe innocently in the sand*

Us whumpers are so misunderstood.

Aren't we though? Try explaining yourself to a non-whumper!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                            As far as spouses go, if my hubby were in his shoes, I would enjoy reading most of the threads here, however, I don't think I would want to venture into "thunk" or "whump" threads - could be a tad weird to read how a bazillion other women (and sometimes men) want to "have" your "hot" husband - especially when you know your hubby really isn't the "hot stud" everyone thinks he is, and that he is just an ordinary guy.

Now. .what was that about Sheppard getting "whumped" pretty good this Friday?

Comment

As a wife, I would not want to read these threads LOL! My DH is what I consider attractive, and there've been some women over the years who have shown interest. DH's mentioned it to me in passing because it makes him uncomfortable. In a way it can be flattering, but in another way, it's kind of like, "Hey, get back chick, this guy's mine" so a little bit of terrotorialism is there. I'm guessing it probably wouldn't be far off the mark for her.

But, the good news is (for his wife), I adore Shep, not JF. While he does a fantastic job as an actor, he's an actor. He's got a job, he has a family, and that's great. Appreciate what he does, and I love to see the lowdowns and interviews, and enjoy his humor, and all that, but Shep is the dude, he's the man in black.

I'm sure JF is a great guy in RL. I'm kind of partial to the fact that he's got two boys (I've got four boys). But I save my thunking for Sheppard. So, his wife can breathe easier LOL! And I save my true adoration for my DH. I've been indulging in the forums because my guy's deployed right now to you know where, and I need something to do at night when the kids are tucked in!
                              sigpic

Comment

I hear ya!! It's Sheppard I thunk for and Sheppard I want to see whumped. I'm happily married to a guy I find hot and adorable

I'm sure Joe's wife knows this kinda stuff goes with the territory, and from the little we've seen of him on the lowdowns, I'm sure Joe takes it with good humor! I would love to see his reaction to all the comments on the thunk thread But the whump thread would be scary if he didn't read all the reasons WHY we enjoy the whumping!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X