• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And no I've done nothing.
    My pet geek has gone AWOL. I'm whumped!
    sigpic

Comment

Guess I'm stuck with this sig for the rest of my days.....mind you, I do LOVE that patch of skin.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Whumpers,

Long time no post, RL constantly demands attention. The pics are a great pick me up as always.
        Have you heard about the big campaign to revive Stargate in some form on twitter?

All the details can be found here - https://twitter.com/StargateNow and #DrivetoRevive

They are looking for fanart and GIFs as well - email here for details - [email protected]

Personally I think that if our John Sheppard/Joe Flanigan isn't involved then I don't know how interested i'd be, lol.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

I just noticed that I’m seriously lacking in the whumpy pic department

sigpic

Comment

I'll admit my own idiocy and ignorance here. Can someone tell me what Thunk and Whump mean here?
            Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Thunk - we love and admire our heroes and sometimes fall over when faced with all the beauty

Whump - we love our heroes being hurt (and healed!) physically and emotionally
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                Thunk - we love and admire our heroes and sometimes fall over when faced with all the beauty

Whump - we love our heroes being hurt (and healed!) physically and emotionally
                Thank you so much!

I do a ton of the last one in my fics (so guilty).
                Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Hey, where is everybody?

I step out for... 4... years... oh. Perhaps some shirtless Sheppy whump will bring a whumper or two back..

Whoops! That was thunk, not whump. Hang on...

That's better! Photoshop was bugged. (Puns, I got em)

Pfft. Photobucket.
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Lauriel!!! O M Goodness. Haven’t seen you in forever!! Nice to see ya pop in. The “fall pants fall” pix. Priceless!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello Gate Geek! No, it has been years! I called in for a whump fix, but didn't stay long enough to figure out the new posting ettiquete and new hosting sites to replace Photobucket. Hope you've been well?
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*pokes the thread* I confess. It’s been ages. Guess I’m looking in because I stumbled on to some old fics I wrote as challengers from this thread. Life has happened and in a big way since last I was here. I think about all of you fondly and all the fun we had. ❤️
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Google told me my password was potentially compromised, so I logged in to fix that. Then I spent another half hour skimming back through things, being nostalgic. It's been ages. o.O (Also, I was a child a decade ago, lol.)

Because life sucks, I started a Stargate rewatch. I'm already close to finishing Season 5 of SG-1. I'll have to switch between SGA and SG-1 when the time comes. I love this series so dang much. With work, I haven't had much time or brainpower for fanfiction, writing or reading. But who knows. The bug may bite. (*whump reference here*)

Anyway, if any of the oldies happen to see this, thanks for everything. Would not have survived college without this place. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            Lauriel!!! O M Goodness. Haven’t seen you in forever!! Nice to see ya pop in. The “fall pants fall” pix. Priceless!!
                            Gate Geek! Lauriel, SGA FAN! I can't tell you what fond memories I have of my time here. SGA FAN, I was re reading some of your FF just the other day! x
                            sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X