TJ's Dogtag Serial Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ's Dogtag Serial Number

Would anyone know the serial number and other details on TJ's dogtags? Going to a convention in 6 weeks and Im hoping to get them made up. There was a French site that had some selling but they dont ship to Australia

Originally posted by abaddon_spn View Post
    Would anyone know the serial number and other details on TJ's dogtags? Going to a convention in 6 weeks and Im hoping to get them made up. There was a French site that had some selling but they dont ship to Australia
    I was just asked this by one my customers too... I have sent her message hoping she herself might know, I am not sure it was ever auctioned off or made public, but working on it!
    www.stitchsloft.com
    For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
    "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
    www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
      I was just asked this by one my customers too... I have sent her message hoping she herself might know, I am not sure it was ever auctioned off or made public, but working on it!
      That was me. Saw a website where her dogtag and med supplies were on an auction site, but no close ups of the image. This French site has it available https://www.logo-store.fr/series-tv-...-universe.html

Comment

Working...
      X