This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither am I...

I think they'll reign down hell on us if we set one toe out of line, and I really don't want to loose any of you guys to that monster.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I think they'll reign down hell on us if we set one toe out of line, and I really don't want to loose any of you guys to that monster.
      REVOLUTION

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
        REVOLUTION
        Their ball, bat & backyard. That's not going to end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          How to have a small, intimate wedding:

Seems the bride wants to charge $50 admission to her wedding. In addition,
          Bride wants guests to pay entrance fee in advance to get on 'exclusive guest list' and skip line, cousin says

How the hell did she ever get anyone to marry her in the first place?

And, I wonder if she published a billing address for those guests that do show up to send the bill for tuxedos and briadal party gowns and such to.

It's not a bad way to have a small wedding without offending those who don't make the cut.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

I don't see a problem.

I've had to pay for a birthday party once -- it was a big party which was organized by a small group of people. All celebrating their birthdays together so... nope, don't see the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              It's not a bad way to have a small wedding without offending those who don't make the cut.
              I may be wrong here, but I think you missed the point; it's going to be a small wedding because the whole idea of the bridal couple charging is admission is quite offensive, and very few would actually pay up to attend. I know I wouldn't.

Comment

I may be wrong here, but I think you missed the point; it's going to be a small wedding because the whole idea of the bridal couple charging is admission is quite offensive, and very few would actually pay up to attend. I know I wouldn't.
                Have you never heard of the concept of a "wishing well" for people getting married?
                It may sound more tasteful than charging admission, but it's basically the same thing.
                More tasteful than a wedding registary, and that's actually the standard practice.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

pay for admission = I'd save on the wedding gift

wait we're talking marriage? this is dangerously close to religion

Comment

Neither am I...

There's a toe monster? Is it just closed down so it can be tidied up a bit, it can get a little hot in there, same as the religious thread

I think I just saw a pig fly past my office window...
                    If Jel has a gun it wont be flying for long.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                      There's a toe monster?
                      It's related to the sock monster.

Is it just closed down so it can be tidied up a bit, it can get a little hot in there, same as the religious thread
                      Nope, it's closed down for good. Politics and religion, real life versions -- fictional is okay, are no longer welcome on the forum.
                      It scares the newbies away.

Ha... I'd like to see him try.

Comment

The pig is perfectly safe. He couldn't hit the broad side of a Battlestar.

Comment

The pig is perfectly safe. He couldn't hit the broad side of a Battlestar.
                          forget the broadside of a battlestar....he couldn't hit a super Death Star with one (the kind of Death Star from the most recent trilogy)

Comment

Nope, it's closed down for good. Politics and religion, real life versions -- fictional is okay, are no longer welcome on the forum.
                            It scares the newbies away.
                            I thought it was your cooking. You have been burning them on the BBQ lately.

Comment

You people forget. I grew up in the country
                              My first job was on a farm
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought it was your cooking. You have been burning them on the BBQ lately.
                                I'm fairly certain my cooking scares more than just newbies away...

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                You people forget. I grew up in the country
                                My first job was on a farm
                                That's it for the flying pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X