This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    To be honest, I found this website, Dallas News, in order to give an English version of the article. This is where I originally found the news, no mention of the 4 year old.

Good luck reading French though!

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/in...auto-volee.php
    I know some French and was able to confirm what you said *drops the mic*
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Idiots. They didn't think this **** would hit the rotary oscillator?

A valedictorian went off-script to talk about sexual assault. Then her school cut her mic.

The school is probably guilty if hiding something.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

California man rams, jumps on top of car in alleged road rage incident captured on video

Shooting at California house party leaves several people injured, officials say

And, at Tesla motors, based in CA, we have this gem:
        Elon Musk says Tesla next-gen Roadster’s ‘SpaceX package’ will include rocket thrusters

I would wonder what's in the water out there, but as I understand it they also have a big water shortage problem as a result of their own legal roadblocks to using what they have.

Maybe it's time we build a wall around California, pad the inside with rubber and rename it "The Asylum", reversing the manner of "Wonko the Sane" from Douglas Adams' universe.

Comment

Go over the article again.
          I don't need to, the article you quoted clearly states she told police the car contained a 10 month old, and a 4 year old. The 4 year old wasn't in the car when it was stolen (he was found wondering the street alone) and the 10 month old, that didn't exist.

They didn't find the kid that didn't exist, they found the kid that existed (the 4 year old) and discovered the 10 month old was fiction, not rocket science.

Comment

Maybe we'll get some Tesla Space RV's soon? With half-human half-dogs pilots?
            f68fdde2170d835b7a6ca833ed712407.jpg
            Last edited by Chaka-Z0; 11 June 2018, 06:50 AM.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Come on Elon Musk make a real Jupiter 2

Comment

Netflix film crews 'banned from looking at each other for longer than five seconds' in #metoo crackdown

Netflix has introduced new anti-harassment training in the wake of the #metoo movement that rocked Hollywood and seriously disrupted production on its House of Cards show.

New rules imposed on set reportedly include no looking at anyone for longer than five seconds, no lingering hugs, no flirting and no asking for a colleague's phone number.[/url]
                If rules like that were introduced in my office, there would've been a riot.
                If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                  Of course it's ridiculous. That's what happens in any situation like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post

Things like that are a load of crap.

Comment

I don't know if this story is real but a woman got her head stuck up an exhaust pipe.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/652534...usic-festival/

That can't be real no pipes are that wide

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        I don't know if this story is real but a woman got her head stuck up an exhaust pipe.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/652534...usic-festival/

That can't be real no pipes are that wide
                        Gasoline? No, but for a large displacement turbo diesel engine? Some of the OEM's run 4" or better, and aftermarket pipes are available even larger.
                        Remember, an engine is essentially an air pump, and even normally aspirated diesels run compression ratios up to 23:1. Add a turbocharger to that on a 4 or 500 cubic inch engine and you're moving A LOT of air.

Comment

Gasoline? No, but for a large displacement turbo diesel engine? Some of the OEM's run 4" or better, and aftermarket pipes are available even larger.
                          Remember, an engine is essentially an air pump, and even normally aspirated diesels run compression ratios up to 23:1. Add a turbocharger to that on a 4 or 500 cubic inch engine and you're moving A LOT of air.

OK then so a wide exhaust pipe.

But really what kind of special dumb dumb does that?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            OK then so a wide exhaust pipe.

But really what kind of special dumb dumb does that?
                            The kind that we post about in here.

Comment

Kleptomaniac Russian couple steals from hotel in Turkish resort Antalya

A Russian couple stole a large amount of random items from a hotel in the Mediterranean province of Antalya on June 29.

The couple, identified only by their first names Rustam and Mariya, arrived from Russia’s Surgut province for a holiday in Antalya and were found with suitcases loaded with items while they were checking out of the hotel.

The room clerk had reportedly been suspicious of the couple and asked to check their luggage on the day they were to check out of the hotel.

The hotel found 14 rolls of toilet paper, five liters of liquor filled in plastic bottles, two bathrobes, seven kilograms of oranges, and plants taken from the garden of the hotel were seized during the search of their luggage.
                              Someone took "all inclusive" way too literally.
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Ok, I suppose food isn't all that bright....

She got lucky once... but note the last sentence.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...711-story.html

A nursing student and aspiring model was attacked by a shark during a photo shoot in Staniel Cay in the Bahamas.

The fame-seeking Instagrammer waded into nurse shark-infested waters despite warnings not to swim with them.

Katarine Zarutskie, 19, was vacationing with her boyfriend and his family — who witnessed the entire encounter last month.

“A lot of locals that were just excited, and encouraging me to swim with them,” Zarutskie said on “Good Morning America” Wednesday. “I saw it as an opportunity for me, another chance to connect with nature.”

Zarutskie was floating on her back when one of the sharks sunk its teeth into her wrist.

“When he bit me, supposedly it sounded like a big vacuum seal sort of sound,” she said. “Next thing I knew, I was underwater.”

Zarutskie said she stood up and kept her bloodied arm raised above her head to avoid blood dripping into the water.

“Adrenaline was kicking in, and I just knew I needed to get out of the water,” she told GMA.

Zarutskie emerged from the incident relatively unscathed, with just a scar on her wrist.

She got the picture and gained a few thousand Instagram followers, too, thanks to her boyfriend’s father, who captured the whole thing on camera.

Surprisingly, she said she would do it all over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X