X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    The mind boggles.
    We need a entirely new class of stupidity to describe anyone who donates to this....

https://www.gofundme.com/let039s-get...r-to-a-billion

What a scam? Only the truly stupid will donate.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

112 truely stupid people already have...

Comment

I don't want to to live in a world where that piece of trash has a net worth of over million
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          Tau droid detected
          Purge the Xenos filth!!
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

The mind boggles.
            We need a entirely new class of stupidity to describe anyone who donates to this....

https://www.gofundme.com/let039s-get...r-to-a-billion
            People fall for all sorts of things. Oh, by the way, I am with the IRS and we are going to sue you if you don't go to the nearest CVS and buy a prepaid gift card for $1,243.15 and give me the information...oh, and your internets is infected...oh yeah, and we got some super cheap car insurance yes? And this is your final notice to get your credit card debt interest rates down...AND YOU WON A FREE CROUSE!!!!!! Just give me the following series of numbers....
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              People fall for all sorts of things. Oh, by the way, I am with the IRS and we are going to sue you if you don't go to the nearest CVS and buy a prepaid gift card for $1,243.15 and give me the information...oh, and your internets is infected...oh yeah, and we got some super cheap car insurance yes? And this is your final notice to get your credit card debt interest rates down...AND YOU WON A FREE CROUSE!!!!!! Just give me the following series of numbers....
              58OO8. (have to turn it upside down however)
              sigpic

Comment

I often get PayPal, ebay and banking emails like that, I won't even speak to my bank on the phone let alone respond to an email, but what amazes me is the grammatical and spelling errors that litter these phishing emails, they're awful and look like a five year old has written them, yet people continue to fall for them again and again, and we're not talking everyday inbred fools, we're talking politicians and doctors and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  I often get PayPal, ebay and banking emails like that, I won't even speak to my bank on the phone let alone respond to an email, but what amazes me is the grammatical and spelling errors that litter these phishing emails, they're awful and look like a five year old has written them, yet people continue to fall for them again and again, and we're not talking everyday inbred fools, we're talking politicians and doctors and the like.
                  This. At least if you're going to scam do it right! I used to work in a Bank and the funniest encounter I've ever had was this Indian guy calling me, at WORK mind you, trying to pass as a representative of the very bank I was working at.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    Just because someone has alphabet soup after their name doesn't mean they are intelligent. In many cases, it simply means they could afford to have someone give them the soup.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                      This. At least if you're going to scam do it right! I used to work in a Bank and the funniest encounter I've ever had was this Indian guy calling me, at WORK mind you, trying to pass as a representative of the very bank I was working at.
                      A lot of scams tend to target primarily the elderly unfortunately as they are not generally savvy to just how advanced technology is and can thus be more easily taken in by such things as these tech support scams I've seen floating around. My mom nearly got taken in by one of those. These criminals claim to be working for or on behalf of a legit company such as Microsoft or Apple and they'll have the ability to pop up a very convincing message on your computer telling you it's infected and to pay them hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars for them to fix it and will ask for remote access, install software that's useless or that you know is freeware. Thankfully I cleaned up her computer from all the freeware they tried to install and had her stop the payment.

Comment

Ok, I don't know what side of the political issue this yutz is on, could be either way.

But even getting into a Ford Pinto qualifies as boneheaded.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-ford-pinto-to

A 64-year-old woman was arrested earlier this week after she reportedly blockaded herself into a 1971 Ford Pinto and prevented Mountain Valley Pipeline construction in West Virginia.
                        For those that do not know, the Ford Pinto had an infamous design flaw that resulted in the gas tanks catching fire if you got rear ended.

Comment

Ok, I don't know what side of the political issue this yutz is on, could be either way.

For those that do not know, the Ford Pinto had an infamous design flaw that resulted in the gas tanks catching fire if you got rear ended.
                          It's like lying down in front of a bulldozer...……..
                          sigpic

Comment

life is a series of fracking trade offs.... better life today, or better life tomorrow sums it up, but each day you spend suffering in the current day the less of a tomorow, good or bad, that you will have sadly

atleast until science and medicine and religion and universal understanding improve etc... or extroaridnareily gifted mutations and evolution gift a new option etc

Comment

And here I thought Eastern European cars were bad...you know...with the wheels pooping out randomly while cruising along a road and all.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                And here I thought Eastern European cars were bad...you know...with the wheels pooping out randomly while cruising along a road and all.
                                Detroit's reaction to the first oil price shocks was pitiful, at best. And Ford wasn't the only one to put brain farts on the market. GM had a series of cars based on their first small car entry, the Chevy Vega. This POS had it's own flaws, but at least they weren't likely to fry your arse.

But this model does bring back a tale... a high school buddy thought it would be a good idea to stuff a built 454 big block into one of these things. I told him he was nuts, and I told him why every time I helped him work on it.

Come spring, he never got the throttle 1/4 of the way down before that engine twisted the entire thing up like a candy cane. sprung the doors, glass and the hatchback. I told him over and over that there was no way on earth that chassis could stand up to the torque a big block could put out. He didn't believe me until that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X