Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*is ready to put Little Kimmy 6 feet under...well maybe only 3 feet. He is pretty short*
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Here are some more clueless drones.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niYqDE9YXJQ

You'll need a stiff drink after this.

Is this the stuff Alex Jones promotes?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
        Seeing as how Warmbier (?) went there on Tour run by a Chinese Tour Company I guess we can add the entirety of the Chinese People to the "Darwindown" award seeing as how they seem to see the Land of NORKS as a VACATION SPOT!!!!
        depends if the chinese themselves go there

Comment

To them its slumming. d
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

I want to nominate this couple. Cold food is not a reason to attack people
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

How do you do a Darwin award for a mass-extinction event?

Oil truck explosion kills 146 people in Pakistan

An oil tanker crashed and exploded on a road in Pakistan on Sunday, killing 146 people, many of whom were collecting leaking fuel before it ignited, government officials and rescue workers said.

The speeding tanker overturned on a sharp bend on a highway on the outskirts of the city of Bahawalpur. The driver lost control when the vehicle blew a tire, a provincial government spokesman said.

A large crowd of people gathered, many to collect fuel in containers, and the tanker exploded in a huge fireball about 45 minutes later. Rescue workers said that about 80 people had been injured.
              And if collecting fuel from a crashed tanker truck wasn't boneheaded enough......

"According to initial reports, somebody tried to light a cigarette," said rescue services spokesman Jam Sajjad Hussain.
              I feel sorry for any innocents that got killed or maimed in this disaster, but those that were participating share responsibility.

Comment

Sounds almost like a story i heard a # of years back when some russians got burned by trying to syphon oil from a leaking pipeline, when someone tried using an axe to widen the leak.. then sparked it off... or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  if it was me he tried to sucker punch he wouldn't be conscious for very long >.<

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Even if it is Gazpacho?
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Woman delays flight with 'lucky' coin-throw into engine
                      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I saw that one yesterday
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I hope to hell she gets charged for the cost of replacing that engine..

Comment

8 of them missed, but one got in. I hope they charge her with something. What a moron?
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

It would be funny if they found out that the plane would have blew up while in flight due to a different reason but they wouldn't have found it if the lady hadn't done this.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't they teach youngsters the basics of electricity today? Like NOT using it in the bathtub?

Texas teen electrocuted after cell phone incident in bathtub
                                LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

A 14-year-old girl from Lubbock died early Sunday morning after being electrocuted in a bathtub.

Madison Coe's mother and grandmother tell us she was in the bathtub, and either plugged her phone in or simply grabbed her phone that was already plugged in. It happened at her father's house in Lovington, NM.

Madison just graduated from the 8th grade from Terra Vista Middle School in Frenship ISD.
                                I wonder how long before the family sues the manufacturer for negligence or some such rot?

Comment

Working...
                                X