other names for walkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

other names for walkers

what are some other ORGINAL names we can use for walkers?

names we have heard of:

walkers
    biters
    skin eaters
    rotters
    deadites-from ash and the evil dead

here are a few I came up with.

deteriorites
    Sloughers
    shedders
    putrids
    stinkers

zombies

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      zombies
      We have a winner.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

zombies
        ok, maybe i should have ben a little clearer, other names for walkers OTHER than zombie.rolleye0013.gif

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
          ok, maybe i should have ben a little clearer, other names for walkers OTHER than zombie.[ATTACH=CONFIG]41478[/ATTACH]
          I knew what you meant, i just don´t understand. It looks like a zombie, it walks like a zombie, it´s got the same origin as a zombie. Might as well call it what it is.

Comment

The Great(er) Unwashed.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I knew what you meant, i just don´t understand. It looks like a zombie, it walks like a zombie, it´s got the same origin as a zombie. Might as well call it what it is.
              but then where is the challenge. gero, I think it was Martian gero, said that they are never going to say the word zombie on the show, so we need to find another word for it.

Comment

Why would we need another word for them? We're viewers, we can call them zombies. Or if we want to be a bit 'closer', we can call them walkers like they do on the show.

And you are correct that it's unlikely "zombie" will ever be said on the show. Kirkman has been very deliberate about that in the comics, and that has extended to the show. What "Martian" Gero has to do with it though, I haven't the foggiest.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Why would we need another word for them? We're viewers, we can call them zombies. Or if we want to be a bit 'closer', we can call them walkers like they do on the show.

And you are correct that it's unlikely "zombie" will ever be said on the show. Kirkman has been very deliberate about that in the comics, and that has extended to the show. What "Martian" Gero has to do with it though, I haven't the foggiest.
                  oops, my bad, was watching atlantis and must have gotten him mixed in there.

Comment

Deadites

*runs away*
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                    X