• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncing Back (311)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    BOUNCING BACK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311
    Daisy and her team of Secret Warriors go to Colombia in search of a super-powered speedster who has stolen a shipment of military weapons. Coulson takes extreme measures in an attempt to locate Gideon Malick, and the entity from Maveth seeks to regain its strength for what's to come.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 March 2016, 09:30 PM.

YAY its back!!!

Now onto the episode.
    I liked the introduction of the gal with her funky speed/teleport power, and how Mac seemed to be the one she liked the most, along with giving the guy they picked up in the begining of the season some more screen time..

I loved the show and tell for Malick and 'ward' (man did he look like crap, but that's to be expected)..

I liked how the president showed up, and isn't yet willing to let SHIELD come back to the fore, so is still keeping the other inhuman hunting agency up and running. And that general whazhis name is going to be in charge.. He made a great foil for Coulson last season..

The only thing i didn;t like was fitz and simmons.. how they seemed to be so at odds with one another.

Comment

I liked it, especially the little things such as Hunter wanting powers and Couson's on hold music.

I didn't like the zombie ward stuff... I still wish that they just killed him last episode and then he was gone.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        I liked it, especially the little things such as Hunter wanting powers and Couson's on hold music.

I didn't like the zombie ward stuff... I still wish that they just killed him last episode and then he was gone.
        Why? He's playing the greatest enemy of the Secret Warriors...and Dalton is killing it with only being on screen for about four or five minutes.
        sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. Love the new Inhumans that were introduced and really happy that Joey could play a big part in the episode. Very interesting idea that the powers given to Inhumans are meant to balance out nature. I'm intrigued to see who else comes along. Also, Lash is still out in the world. Where does he fit in? Hopefully not being controlled by Hydra!

Best line of the night: "You joined the cavalry." You don't need to be a Philinda shipper to love the relationship between May and Coulson - their loyalty and friendship. Coulson has changed, and May can understand and acknowledge that.

I was really done with Ward, so I'm glad Brett Dalton gets to be on the show as a new character. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

I've missed FitzSimmons! I don't need them to be a couple, but I need the brilliant science duo back together, finishing each other's sentences at the very least!!!

Speaking of couples, I don't particularly care either way about Daisy and Lincoln. I think it's because Lincoln doesn't interest me much as a character (though his powers are cool and useful). Perhaps as we learn more about him I'll warm up to the relationship. Of course, this show usually just sets up relationships in order to provide angst and pain, so be prepared!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
            I really enjoyed this episode. Love the new Inhumans that were introduced and really happy that Joey could play a big part in the episode. Very interesting idea that the powers given to Inhumans are meant to balance out nature. I'm intrigued to see who else comes along. Also, Lash is still out in the world. Where does he fit in? Hopefully not being controlled by Hydra!!
            Cause of that Lincoln quote, i honestly feel that Lash IS part of that balance factor. Sort of a pressure valve in steam systems. If the Inhuman population breaks out too large, then there is a 'backlash' to reign it in...

Comment

Or the whole balance thing is a bunch of mumbo-jumbo they've been taught, and it really is meaningless.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Think about it though. Yoyo/Slingshot was created and her power is short term super speed, while the dude who can freeze people was give his power at roughly the same time.

They cancel eachother out in a way.
                sigpic

Comment

Though HIS seemed to overwhelm hers..

Comment

Indeed. The sound of her "snapping" back and then being unable to stop herself before hitting the wall was rather harsh to hear. However he still needs to be looking directly at her for her power to work which makes me think that she should be able to sneak up on him and he wouldn't be able to do anything, in theory.
                    sigpic

Comment

True. But that's the same with anyone. Sneak up and say bop them over the head.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        True. But that's the same with anyone. Sneak up and say bop them over the head.
                        Now THAT would be an amusing image for how they take down Lash.

*boop*
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X