How would YOU defeat zoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would YOU defeat zoom

Assuming you were a meta, what power would you wish, to try and defeat zoom??

For me i would like to be a Telekinetic. Just hold him aloft so he can't move with his super speed. And while he's held aloft, riddle him with bullets, that even WITH his super healing, would take him a while to regen from. And while that's going on, remove his head!

Perhaps it's due to differning intensities of cold, but when Killer Frost has Zoom in her ice blasts, isn't that the same logic behind Cisco making the cold gun? Even if she couldn't kill him or immobilize him completely in those blasts, certainly she could have ice-speared him through the head?
    sigpic

Comment

Good point. What also was stopping her grabbing him while he was down and actually freezing one of his limbs/his head, and causing him to shatter??

Comment

It depends. Are we talking about a PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity) fight where all my allies are dummies (except me of course) or a full on, all talents, kill the other guy for good one?

If the first one I would want an ability where I could absorb all kinds of energy (Kind of like the main villain Shaw in X-men:First class) and also can steel it (like Rogue), but permanently and trough clothing. So when the fight starts Zoom zooms in to punch me into next monday. I absorb the energy from the punch and while his fist is in contact with me, I steel the speedforce, then kick his ass. Then I let the police collect his ass.

If the second one I would only need telepathy. Let Cisco vibe where Zoom will be. Make a force field trap. Hopefully a working one could trap even Zoom too. Then I'd turn on the device which supresses all metahuman abilities, knock zoom out and steel his speed with the device that Harry used to steel speed from Barry. All talents team effort. Almost zero violence. If we wanted to just kill Zoom then the same trick but with an incinerator under the floor to dispose of the body.
        sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

One i have always wondered// Installing one of those lazer grid (Resident evil films) 'blacked out' so the speedster couldn't see it, but runs through it. WOuld getting cut like that kill even someone with the healing factor speed force gives?

Comment

Hex Bolts ala Scarlet Witch, mess up his probability field so he takes himself out.

Comment

@garkhal: Well it all depends on how good senses Zoom has or whether he can react in time and phase trough the laser grid. I don't know whether speedsters could phase trough energy. I only know force fields stops them dead in their tracks. (Unless it's a Goa'uld force field based on frequency isolation like in "Upgrades")
              If he runs trough it eau naturelle he will be sliced and diced like the rest of us. No regen can fix that. Not even Wolverine's. Although Wolverine might survive if his Adamantium can deflect laser rays.

On that note: What about Wolverine's abilities: Unparalleled healing ability, Adamantium covered skeleton. I doubt even Zoom can break any of his bones. He could maybe phase trough it, but his kinetic punches would be absorbed and Wolverine's healing ability would prevent Zoom killing him by phasing trough his vital organs.
              Wolverine would only need one good stab to stop Zoom. While Zoom's senses would concentrate on the wound and his healing Wolverine could deliver some more stabs to bring Zoom down. Once he is on the ground disabled he is practicly dead meat. Wolverine would slice him up like a birthday cake.

PS:
              Deadpool anyone. Wait, he is ugly. Forget it.
              sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Working...
              X