• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next World (610)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    THE NEXT WORLD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 610
    A simple scavenging run proves to be more tricky, when the survivors are not the only ones after a goldmine of supplies. (Zap2It)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 February 2016, 10:31 AM.

That was the most I think I've ever laughed during a Walking Dead episode, the looks on Rick's and Daryl's faces when they pulled away from Eugene......

The intro of Jesus was great.

Of course, it had some pretty somber moments too, at first I thought it was Ron that Carl had found and wanted to leave a walker just for spite, but then it all made sense...bye Deanna. (I was left wondering how she wasn't just eaten by that house of walkers, but this was a sweet scene for Spencer)

Comment

We havent had much of Rick and Daryl on their own, that was nice

Comment

I feel like I've missed some episodes. Rick was getting all cosy with the woman with the 2 really annoying kids before she got ripped to pieces. Now all of a sudden he's getting it on with Michonne? Did I miss something?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I feel like I've missed some episodes. Rick was getting all cosy with the woman with the 2 really annoying kids before she got ripped to pieces. Now all of a sudden he's getting it on with Michonne? Did I miss something?
          They time jumped. I didn't find it that off, they have been living in the same house as a family since getting to Alexandria. I thought it fit in well.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            They time jumped. I didn't find it that off, they have been living in the same house as a family since getting to Alexandria. I thought it fit in well.
            Yeah they've been staying in the same house but up until that point there's been no sexual chemistry betwen them which is why it kinda threw me when it just happened.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              Yeah, and I've been thinking that they might get together since season 4? when they were on there way to Terminus, so I didn't find it surprising that they eventually did get together.
              sigpic

Comment

Indeed, even last week I was getting some good chuckles, but this episode really went for it! Loved when Daryl gave Jesus the can, but shook it up first.

As soon as hair-dresser-lady got chomped up, I started thinking - who is Rick going to hook up with now then? And Michonne was my first thought. When this episode started, with the toothpaste comments... and being set at least a few weeks in the future... I did wonder if they'd already started something.

I'm loving Jesus... I'll be disappointed if he is the next bad guy... though, he's obviously got some big back story... and... it just can't be good, right? I wondered cos of the beany if he had a "W" concealed on his forehead, but no...
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Near the beginning of the ep, when Rick and Daryl leave Alexandria in the car, Rick says "Today's the day... Law of Averages has gotta catch up." I thought immediately, "Are they going to kill Daryl?" Law of averages. Let's see. Glenn escaped death ... again. Alexandria was invaded by zombies, and the entire main group escaped death (Carl's eye notwithstanding). "Law of averages has gotta to catch up." I tensed whenever danger neared Daryl this episode.

Interesting developments...
                  Last edited by Brother Freyr; 28 February 2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Mmm, interesting observation of a possible foreshadowing! That didn't happen this time round...
                    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                    and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                    X