• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solitude (115)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON ONE
    SOLITUDE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 115
    When National City is threatened by an alien super-computer who calls herself Indigo, Supergirl visits her cousin's Fortress of Solitude for intel. Kara decides to leave the D.E.O. and take on the threat by herself, while Lucy and James' relationship reaches a crossroads.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 March 2016, 09:38 PM.

Kara comforts her crying, terrified sister. She reaches out and takes Hank's hand. The musical score reassures us. "What a beautiful finish," I say to myself. I breathe a satisfied sigh, and the screen goes black. That's it. The end. ... and then Naan appears with the scary blue body parts

Comment

I liked the ep, though i felt bad for Olsen losing his love like that.. her walking away just as he got the ok from Kara to let her into the secret club.......

And nonn having the parts of her... How?

Comment

Alex tries to bribe Kara into coming back to the DEO with donuts.

Continuity error there: Kara takes two donuts out of the box, sits down and there's only one donut on the table. It goes to wideshot, and there are two donuts again, instead of one.

Anyway, a blue intelligent alien calling herself Indigo works out a devious plan to get to the nuclear launchcodes to annihilate humanity. Or at least National City -- she doesn't seem to be thinking very globally, yet.

Anyhow, Supergirl thinks she can stop the computer on her own, with the help of James and Winn, until the DEO poaches Winn away and she's left with James who takes her to the Fortress of Solitude.

"Hey, nobody needs a backseat flyer!"

They learn about Indigo and go about fighting her alone -- not that they can do it on their own. Which luckily Kara realizes on time.

"I feel like Harry Potter playing Quidditch."

Also LOL at Henshaw getting his ass kicked by Alex, and suggesting they should get coffee next time she's dealing with anger issues. But she's just sad.

And then she goes around, and tells Kara the truth and I remember I was holding my breath the first time I watched cause -- Oh no ... ...this is not going to end well for them -- but OMG that moment when you're thinking Kara's walking out, and then she turns and pulls her sister in for that hug ... HUGE SIGH of relief. And her hand outstretched to Henshaw -- all will be well again.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        And nonn having the parts of her... How?
        Downloaded from that little ball in his hand, I imagine. If you live in the same realm as Candy Crush, you're just bits and bytes.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
        X