• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progeny (110)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON ONE
    PROGENY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110
    Rip takes the team to the future with the intention of taking one of Savage's allies out of the timeline -- who at this point in history is a 14-year-old boy destined to become an evil dictator. The team takes turns confronting their prisoner, and Kendra remembers a former life with Carter.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 April 2016, 10:33 PM.

Good episode, but I could tell Guggenheim (the current showrunner for Arrow) wrote this episode.

Nice to see Hawkman again. Almost forgot he was gone.

And it's about time their meddling made a significant impact.
    sigpic

Comment

Agreed. All their playing around has done nothing BUT embolden and give Vandal a heads up.. Heck not one thing they have done seems to have made a damn bit of difference.

BUT i loved seeing Ray's reaction to thinking he was the great-great-great grand pappy!

Comment

They're really dumb following Savage through time, they should go back in time each time they fail to kill him, thay way he won't see them coming (unless he's travelling backwards through time too), by following him through time he see's them coming a mile off.

But as I've said already with TWD & Arrow, it seems making people do stupid things that are completely out of character resulting in them being in peril is the it word of the month.

Comment

I'm consistently amazed at how weak the writing on this show is. This entire dilemma was moot. If removing him from time does nothing to prevent Savage's rise to power, then killing him won't either. The logic in this show is pure nonsense.

People's characterization is all over the place. Earlier in the season Snart was encouraging Sara not to kill Stein to save the world, now he's encouraging her to kill the kid to save the world.

And "2147 was considered the world's zenith" where everyone outside Greec- I mean, Kaznia, lives starving in crushing poverty and everyone inside lives under a brutal corporate dictatorship.
          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 10 April 2016, 12:23 AM.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Kendra Saunders did not mention she use to be a barista
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
            X