• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Behind (109)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON ONE
    LEFT BEHIND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 109
    After Chronos sends the Waverider hurtling out of control through time, Kendra, Ray, and Sara find themselves stranded in 1958. After Ray and Kendra settle down into a new life together, they must suddenly reunite with their friends and retrieve Sara -- who has returned to her life with Ra's al Ghul and the League of Assassins.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 April 2016, 10:15 PM.

Nice ep. Interesting to see Heatwave back and being the new hunter coming afte them.

Nice to see Nanda parbat and the old ras again but i am wondering how the timeline might be messed up now, with him knowing of Atom, firestorm etc..

Also loved seeing Cap cold freeze/shatter his own hand to break free.. And glad that there was a regen capacity for limbs on the ship...

Had to give a chuckle at ray's quip to that student of "Bill gate's dad, wow".

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      And glad that there was a regen capacity for limbs on the ship...
      And the medical help the team needed before had low tech devise. Now suddenly they can print there selt a new hand, but if they get shot then they die cause the medical tech is not capable
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Maybe its harder to do internal stuff especially when near/around organs, than it is to just regeow a hand..

Comment

Enjoyable. I sortta feel bad for Ray.
          sigpic

Comment

True. Ray did seem kinda getting the short end of the stick there..

Comment

Interesting twist on Kronos, but saw it coming as soon as Mick was in the previously section and when he only took Snart.

Should be interesting to see where they go with him.

Comment

On the topic of Snart, dear God did Wentworth Miller do a great job in this ep.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

^ agreed

Fun episode, this show is starting to get better lets hope it keeps it up

did you guys know Kendra Saunders use to be a Barista?
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    ^ agreed

Fun episode, this show is starting to get better lets hope it keeps it up

did you guys know Kendra Saunders use to be a Barista?
                    Yessir!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X