Thread: Marooned (107)

Post Marooned (107)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON ONE
    MAROONED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107
    Rip answers a distress call from another timeship that is stranded in deep space, only to find himself captured by time pirates. While Rip recalls his troubled history with the Time Masters, Ray and Kendra are left in command of the Wave Rider -- where Sara and Snart soon find themselves trapped in the Engine Room.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; March 6th, 2016 at 09:50 PM.

Major General

Default Re: Marooned (107)

Wowzers.. Nice backstory on Rip (so what's his real name) and good interplay between Ray and hawkgirl, as well as snart and Sara.. BUT man was Rory a dumb/selfish bdtard.. And did that ending mean Snart killed him?

If Snart really did kill him that seems like it would be a little out of place this series, an execution like that just seems a little dark for what has been a fairly light show. Though since they didn't show it I doubt that he really is dead.

Chief Master Sergeant

The most annoying part of this show is the ship's computer. It's like from the past then future.
    Ray has pretty much no chance to survive by the numbers. When someone get hurt in battle the medical part of the ship is from the 60's or something. Even Ray's suit is more advanced then the ship it self. I expect that technology that can travel trough time is smarter then that.
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Achiles View Post
    If Snart really did kill him that seems like it would be a little out of place this series, an execution like that just seems a little dark for what has been a fairly light show. Though since they didn't show it I doubt that he really is dead.
    But seeing what Rory just got done doing, can they trust him to not try again if they let him live?

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    But seeing what Rory just got done doing, can they trust him to not try again if they let him live?
    I don't think most of them trusted him from the start definitely not now, but I'm suspicious that he isn't dead they didn't show it. What else they would do with him I don't know

This episode has got to have had more relatively obscure sci-fi references than possibly any other single episode of a TV show I've ever seen.

Besides that it was one of the betterish episodes, though that's not saying much. I sure wasn't expecting that ending at first.

I really don't understand the Hawkgirl/Atom romance. They wrote an episode where Kendra remembered her feelings for Hawkman as soon as he died, and then she moved on with someone else just 4 episodes later. I'm baffled why they would write something like that.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Captain

I'm baffled by most of the writing in this.

Martin Stein - Space Ranger!
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

they didn't have a kit to patch a 12inch hole in the hull, , they couldn't even find something to put over the hole.

This episode is easily the best episode of the season so far
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange