• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key Move (511)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FIVE
    KEY MOVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 511
    Newly gained artifacts take Nick and Monroe closer to the source of a long-gestating mystery. Elsewhere, Black Claw makes a deadly move that will send Portland into disarray. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 February 2016, 10:00 PM.

Well, at least they are getting forward and I get why they went after it now, since there is hope its just a chest that could be recovered before someone else does. I still keep imagining that grave stone that held the Secret of Grampa Simpson and his Crew. I think that one also needed 7 Keys.

I am confused as to why Dixon got shot, wasnt the Target Renard or did I miss something?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Well, at least they are getting forward and I get why they went after it now, since there is hope its just a chest that could be recovered before someone else does. I still keep imagining that grave stone that held the Secret of Grampa Simpson and his Crew. I think that one also needed 7 Keys.

I am confused as to why Dixon got shot, wasnt the Target Renard or did I miss something?
      I almost wonder if the campaign manager lady didn't have something to do with the change. She got a call right before the shot. Perhaps they decided they want Renard for their candidate instead of Dixon or something?

Comment

If what they were looking for was still there after thousands of years I don't think they would have to be all that worried about someone finding it. I don't remember them saying who the assassins target was but the manager did seem suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
          If what they were looking for was still there after thousands of years I don't think they would have to be all that worried about someone finding it. I don't remember them saying who the assassins target was but the manager did seem suspicious.
          They were talking about the target and the Killer took out a picture of Renard.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
            The target was Renard the campaign lady was suspicious maybe she wanted to kill Renard to get the sympathy vote. But thought that Renard would be the better candidate and called an audible. I assumed they wanted to kill Renard because he's a royal but maybe it wasn't that at all. I think they are rushing more cause of Black Claw and it has only been about 800 or 900 years since the guy in the church said that that church was the 1500 then nick said it was 300 years to new
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X