• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Little Song and Dance (209)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENT CARTER - SEASON TWO
    A LITTLE SONG AND DANCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 209
    Jarvis and Peggy clash while escaping from Whitney, while Jack attempts to save Sousa and Dr. Samberly's lives by getting back on Vernon Masters' good side. Dr. Wilkes' trip into the Zero Matter rift leaves him changed, and Whitney determines to take what he has by any means necessary.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 September 2016, 08:47 PM.

Other than the 'dream sequence song and dance' at the intro i actually liked the ep.. Loved how thompson played everyone.

Comment

So I haven't said much this season, but I absolutely love it. I liked Season One, but I love Season Two. All my friends love it too. Sure hope the Season Finale wraps things up because it doesn't seem like many people are watching this season so I doubt there will be a third. What a shame. And Agents keeps chugging along with very mediocre content. And they are giving Agents worst character his own show. Agent Carter struggles and the character who has dragged S.H.I.E.L.D. down since he first appeared in Season Two is getting his own show. Say Wha?!?!?!?! I don't even think I'll give it a chance.

Anyway, loving Agent Carter and I really hope there will be more next year. If there is not then I hope the season finale is a real finale.

Comment

I am just wondering if since Ms atwell is already slated for a different show, that might be hurting viewership?

Comment

I doubt the majority of viewers even know or care
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Unfortuantely, this show seems to me like the Grant Ward situation. They're keeping Carter (show and character) around simply because they like the actor. But, just like Ward (until now, maybe) nothing terribly interesting has happened.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X