• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakline (107)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE SHANNARA CHRONICLES - SEASON ONE
    BREAKLINE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107
    While Eretria and Amberle seek refuge from a band of bloodthirsty Elf Hunters, Wil joins forces with one of the group's prior victims to track down his friends. Allanon tries to regain his strength using Druid magic, and back in Arborlon the King sends his two sons on a dangerous mission.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 February 2016, 09:27 PM.

I watched this right after the most recent episode of The 100, and I couldn't help but wish that this show could be like that one in terms of maturity.

I'm glad that Allanon wasn't killed off, since Manu Bennett is basically the main reason that I'm still watching this show right now (I like other things like the setting and the plot, but the teen love drama and some of the acting/dialogue are off putting).

I liked seeing Amberle and Eretria working together and bonding. The actress playing Eretria has gotten much better (IMO). I'm glad Wil wasn't with them. Did they really have to use an old High School as a setting though. Those must have been some magical streamers and party decorations to not be turned into dust after 3000? yrs. And since they fell through the ceiling and there were holes letting light in all over the place I don't see how it was so well sealed that everything would be so well preserved. The 3000 year old yearbook and newspaper page still being around was also silly.

The Elf brothers going to fight against the Dagda Mor was interesting and I wish more time was spent on that plotline and on Allanon, mainly so I would care more about the one brother dying and the other becoming King.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Those must have been some magical streamers and party decorations to not be turned into dust after 3000? yrs.
      Yeap well sealing collapsed more easy then a paper that is not ment to last long. There have must been desert dry like climate in these rooms. But well it's fantasy tv show where details not always make sense
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Working...
      X