• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitter Harvest (306)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    BITTER HARVEST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 306
    The arrival of a prisoner forces Clarke to make a difficult choice about her enemy's fate, while Octavia does recon for Kane to learn Chancellor Pike's long-term plans for Arkadia and the Grounders living nearby. Jaha and Alie give Raven an important task.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 May 2016, 09:17 PM.

Still really want Jaha to go away though it does seem the City of Light does have some serious draw backs. Pike really just wants to push the grounders out and doesn't seem to car that will lead to war. Clarke getting in Lexa's head does seem like it will be her undoing.

Comment

Someone needs to off pike. The way he is going, i see all out war that even clarke is not going to be able to prevent.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Someone needs to off pike. The way he is going, i see all out war that even clarke is not going to be able to prevent.
        Agreed. Kill Pike. I'm not as ready to kill Jaha as I don't think his actions are of his own free will
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I really liked this episode a lot. Loved Kane and Octavia. I really like that Miller is working against Pike too. I like that Clarke decided not to kill Emerson, I wonder if she'll come to regret it down the line though.

I think Pike is a good antagonist, he really believes what he's doing is best for his people. He doesn't care about the Grounders due to his negative experiences with them, so he's more than ok with killing them if they get in the way of what he thinks is right for Arkadia. I don't agree with what he's doing, but I understand why he's doing it; I don't think that he's a bad person overall. He needs to be stopped though, his way will only lead to war lots of dead people on both sides. I hope Bellamy comes to see reason, and I hope it doesn't take another death (like Kane's or Lincoln's) for him to see that Pike's way is the wrong way to go about things.

I'm really liking the ALIE storyline right now. I like how it's fit into everything. I really liked the 13th station Polaris/Polis reveal. I'm really looking forward to seeing where everything goes. Poor Murphy though, he's getting tortured again lol.
          sigpic

Comment

So what IS up with Polis/baldy and the whole "he's got the holy mark"??? DId they by chance have AI 2.0?

Comment

It seems that the 13th station, Polaris, is the one that has the upgraded AI that Alie was looking for. Polaris also seems to be how Polis got its name. I'm pretty sure we'll find out more next week, since the episode is called Thirteen.
              sigpic

Comment

This season has been a mess. Actually since the ending of season 2, I have been wondering if I should continue to watch...

I don't really buy the whole "Pike" story-line, it would have been better to develop the characters we already know, in stead of bringing in new characters. It seems unrealistic to me, that anyone would choose him as chancellor, he sure would not win an election IMO.

And in the same time, it feels like a repetition of the earlier stories...

The only interesting thing for me now, is the city of light, how it really works, but if that will be revealed next episode, I'm not sure I will continue watching...

Comment

From all we have seen, the 'city of light' seems nothing more than a computer construct where one's consciousness gets uploaded to..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    From all we have seen, the 'city of light' seems nothing more than a computer construct where one's consciousness gets uploaded to..
                    That would be disappointing. And I would stop watching. So I hope for something "more"

Comment

How else do you explain that gal not appearing to anyone till they 'take the pill' and upload? OR having the dead guy show back up next time Jaha 'meditated'??

Comment

I can't hehe. Just hope there is "more". That it is not as simple as it looks... At least it looks like we get some backstory in flashbacks the next episode ...

Comment

I think this season has been a bit messy due to it being more fast paced and plot driven, rather than more character driven. Characters (like Bellamy and even Pike) have felt like they've been shoehorned into plot situations instead of it feeling like a natural progression. Characters and character development almost feel like they've been sacrificed in order to serve the plot. Like the whole situation with Bellamy would have worked much better if his relationships with Gina and Pike had been developed/explored more, and the whole thing with Pike becoming chancellor would've worked better if more time had been spent on him and his relationships with established characters (IMO, of course).
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X