• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star City 2046 (106)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON ONE
    STAR CITY 2046
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106
    After the Waverider crash-lands in Star City in the year 2046, the team finds that the son of Slade Wilson has taken up the mantle of Deathstroke and brought about an apocalypse -- where a new Green Arrow fights alone and a broken Oliver Queen sits in the shadows.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 March 2016, 09:05 PM.

Really liked this ep but I sill don't really like how Rory and Snart deliver their lines it feels like they are trying too hard to be villainy. Snart does seem to be coming around to more of the hero.

Comment

Agreed. Rory seemed to easily be swayed by staying there, as that is all he seems good for, snart on the other hand does seem like he is starting to grow a conscience.

I also loved Diggle jr being the arrow, and man did they 'age' oli well..

Though when he said the others are gone, did that mean dead or they left?

Comment

Villains always say they enjoy killing someone but in the truth they are scared out of there socks few thousand of years cause they need to first send 100 men to weaken the one they want to enjoy killing. Seriously when will come a day when villains grow there self a balls and stop sending other villains to weaken the good guys and then in the last breath take the glory.

And how come messing with the future is worst then messing with the past ?
        If Rip says that future is not yet written and so on, but messing with it will make it worst somehow ? Most of all with the 5 episode they have already messed with the past so much that the present would be already changed a lot. If Savage know the future tech already and tried to make he's own firestorm in soviet when he didn't even know things like that existed. Same with the tech from Ray. They should fight the Savage when he is returned to life and that should be in the future and after present time.
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Or better yet, go back TO that time, when hawkman-girl killed him along with arrow/flash, and stop malcome bringing him back to life!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Or better yet, go back TO that time, when hawkman-girl killed him along with arrow/flash, and stop malcome bringing him back to life!
            Didn't Rip say (in the pilot) that they couldn't travel back to change events they were involved in to avoid causing paradoxes? Plus, time travel already happened once that day with Barry stepping back to make their victory over Savage then possible.

And I'm not sure any of them know that Malcolm was involved in Savage recovering from that setback.

Comment

True they don't.. So what, go back yet again to sometime in the 80s=90s to try and stop him? WHy not go further back than the 70s where they started.. that way each time they encounter him they are not increasing his knowledge of who they are..?

Comment

Does this show not remember it's own pilot? Rip said that he specifically chose people who's absence from history would have a minimal effect on the timeline, yet five episodes later he openly admits that Sara and Ray's presence is what Oliver would have needed to save Star City. Either he's lying about one of those two things or he's even more spectacularly incompetent than even I gave him credit for, which is really saying something. Or maybe both.

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                Didn't Rip say (in the pilot) that they couldn't travel back to change events they were involved in to avoid causing paradoxes? Plus, time travel already happened once that day with Barry stepping back to make their victory over Savage then possible.

And I'm not sure any of them know that Malcolm was involved in Savage recovering from that setback.
                Sure they can't, but he can. He wasn't there. He didn't need to bring any of them, he only needed to go back to that battle and warn Team ArrowFlash himself. The very fact that he chose people from 2016 makes zero sense anyway. He's from the future! That date has no significance to him, it only has significance to us, the audience. It's like going back in time to assassinate Hitler, but deliberately choosing to do it in an era when he's least vulnerable. The only explanation is that Rip knows that he's in a TV show that was made in 2016.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                True they don't.. So what, go back yet again to sometime in the 80s=90s to try and stop him? WHy not go further back than the 70s where they started.. that way each time they encounter him they are not increasing his knowledge of who they are..?
                Better yet? Why doesn't Rip go back in time to the day before he tried to assassinate him the first time and try again?
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Better yet? Why doesn't Rip go back in time to the day before he tried to assassinate him the first time and try again?
                  Better yet go back to the time when Savage were a teenager or even younger.
                  Eliminate Hawkgirl and Hawkman from the picture to

Anyway for removing 4000 years of history by one guy will shape the new feature a lot I can expect.

He might not exist anymore and so would be the family. As Savage is war monger trough out history and killed Hawkgirl and Hawkman 206 times and the people that are close to them and so on in progress.
                  sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                    Does this show not remember it's own pilot? Rip said that he specifically chose people who's absence from history would have a minimal effect on the timeline, yet five episodes later he openly admits that Sara and Ray's presence is what Oliver would have needed to save Star City. Either he's lying about one of those two things or he's even more spectacularly incompetent than even I gave him credit for, which is really saying something. Or maybe both.
                    Since we are seeing sort of alternate timelines pop in, perhaps he didn't know the main timeline would be affected that bad..??

Comment

There's only supposed to be one timeline. And even if there wasn't how could Sara's absence affect one timeline and not another?

If Rip Hunter specifically chose them because their impact on the timeline was minimal, shouldn't he supposedly have the means to determine exactly who that was? Or did he just make a random guess, despite having full access to scans of the timeline?
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Then why was he saying "this time line's not set"? If there was only one line, it wouldn't be in such flux would it?

Comment

It would because they are constantly messing up the past.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

On another note, I get John Diggle Jr. didn't want to use his real name, but do they ever explain where her got the Connor Hawk name from in the show's logic?
                            sigpic

Comment

No. I think maybe he's called that It's just a reference to the comic book version of Connor Hawk, I think. He's a completely reimagined character here, being Diggles future son instead of Oliver's.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X