• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taken (415)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    TAKEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415
    Needing a new game plan to counter Darhk's magic, Oliver calls upon Mari McCabe -- a.k.a. Vixen, a vigilante from Detroit -- to help free his son. Felicity learns Oliver's secret, and Thea confronts Malcolm about his betrayal.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 February 2016, 12:00 AM.

Nice ep as far as the whole Darhk angle, though why did he all of a sudden lose his powers once the idol got smashed.. Surely there would have been some residual power.

As to the kid angle, i liked initially how Felicity and co were handling it, but HATED how she walked out at the end. First off, she has been wheelchair bound for what, 4 months or so (at least).. And she just got her legs back and can walk out like nothing is amiss?
    Secondly by what right did she feel she had a 'right to have been included' in the decision????

Comment

That was devastating. I mean seriously as a large, semi-muscular man I am crying my eyes out.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Funny when always bad guys say that your incapable to see the bigger picture and then expect something.
        But they never talk about the info about the bigger picture. How can anyone see the bigger picture if they have no info about it
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

So theyre really narrowing the list of who could be in the grave... Im guessing Lance.

So is Darkh in custody now?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            So theyre really narrowing the list of who could be in the grave... Im guessing Lance.

So is Darkh in custody now?
            I'm also wondering about Felicity's mum.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Unfortunately, Legends of Tomorrow didnt throw any hints...

Comment

It's about time Thea remembered that she had a real dad.

The final scene was sort of... abrupt, even though the idea behind it was good.

Then again, if they showed her struggling or walking gingerly at first, it would have made the scene stronger but also have it make less sense that she walks away from the wheelchair.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Thinking on that, i am shocked we have not heard one iota on 'dad 2' who got snagged back in S1 (or was it S2) when he investigated the Queen's Yacht..

Comment

Yeah Walter. I almost forgot about him too, but he's still around technically. I actually liked that character, but he feels like someone from a completely different show now. They must have felt he didn't work because they wrote him out of the show pretty quickly and decisively after Season 1.

But he is still the closest thing Thea and Oliver have to a father.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Maybe he is having too much fun on Limitless to make a guest appearance..

Comment

Yeah...

That last scene was some of the trashiest trash to ever grace the screen.

Seriously, the producers ****ed up enough last season by giving in to the small yet annoyingly vocal shippers (some of the worst kinds of fans) and putting those two together, and now they split them up in the stupidest way possible.

Felicity went from being a great secondary character in the first two seasons to being a terrible main character whose spotlight has taken away too much time from the actual plot and other, far better characters.

It's not the actresses fault, but ******* these producers and showrunners have no ******* idea what they are doing, and even worse, how it is wrecking the show.

I had such high hopes for this season and it started off great and has turned to ****.
                        sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else think Felicity's reaction was unwarranted? "I understand ... but you kept this from me." Aside from the condition the mother made, this secret, and the entire situation, had absolutely nothing to do with Felicity. She had no right to claim a stake in it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                            Does anyone else think Felicity's reaction was unwarranted? "I understand ... but you kept this from me." Aside from the condition the mother made, this secret, and the entire situation, had absolutely nothing to do with Felicity. She had no right to claim a stake in it.
                            I do. And i felt she had no say in what happened with the kid (as i already mentioned).. Now if oli adopted him, she would, but since he has not, she has none..

Comment

I think she has a right to be upset about not being told, but her reaction of leaving him in this episode and the Vandal Savage one felt like an over the top overreaction. It makes her seems like she is very quick to give up.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X