Taken (415)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
    Does anyone else think Felicity's reaction was unwarranted? "I understand ... but you kept this from me." Aside from the condition the mother made, this secret, and the entire situation, had absolutely nothing to do with Felicity. She had no right to claim a stake in it.
    Thing about this secret is that it's not even years old. He didn't know he had a son and when he got to know goes past few months and that's already a big deal.
    It's not like she has no secrets cause the past has not come to deal with her again.
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Yeah...

That last scene was some of the trashiest trash to ever grace the screen.

Seriously, the producers ****ed up enough last season by giving in to the small yet annoyingly vocal shippers (some of the worst kinds of fans) and putting those two together, and now they split them up in the stupidest way possible.

Felicity went from being a great secondary character in the first two seasons to being a terrible main character whose spotlight has taken away too much time from the actual plot and other, far better characters.

It's not the actresses fault, but ******* these producers and showrunners have no ******* idea what they are doing, and even worse, how it is wrecking the show.

I had such high hopes for this season and it started off great and has turned to ****.
      I wouldn't exactly call them a small group. I've rarely seen so many people ship two characters like Oliver and Felicity. I mean I don't even like shipping and I have been waiting for them to get together since she first entered the show. I have friends who are about as romantically minded as a dirty wash cloth who ship them.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        I wouldn't exactly call them a small group. I've rarely seen so many people ship two characters like Oliver and Felicity. I mean I don't even like shipping and I have been waiting for them to get together since she first entered the show. I have friends who are about as romantically minded as a dirty wash cloth who ship them.
        There is a difference between thinking "Oh, they could be a good couple" to "Omgz, Olicity is all I watch this show for...Creators, why don't you put them together!"

Seriously, there are entire tumblr blogs devoted to the pairing. I saw one the other day that wrote such a ridiculous review on this episode. They literally wrote over a thousand words on the development in the episode...of Olicity. Absolutely no mention of Dahrk, Vixen, nothing else. Only focused on the drama between two of the main characters. And those are the types of people the showrunners listened to.

Yay...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          So theyre really narrowing the list of who could be in the grave... Im guessing Lance.

So is Darkh in custody now?
          I'm still not ruling out the son, just because he walked away from this doesn't mean that Malcolm won't go off the reservation on him in retaliation again, he really seems a bit unhinged again now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            I'm still not ruling out the son, just because he walked away from this doesn't mean that Malcolm won't go off the reservation on him in retaliation again, he really seems a bit unhinged again now.
            If Malcolm kills Ollie's son, then Ollie should kill Malcolm's daughter!

...Wait.
            sigpic

Comment

I had to do a double take at that.. That would not be Oli...

Comment

Wait, what?
                sigpic

Comment

You started it lol.

Unless he's talking about the 'Arrow' in the Legends episode which took all of ten seconds to work out, and would obviously indicate that it's not

Spoiler:
                  Diggle in the grave either, since AFAIK he only has a daughter presently, and the son we saw in Legends who had taken up the Arrow mantle hasn't been born yet

Comment

Working...
                  X