• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code of Silence (414)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    CODE OF SILENCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 414
    The team faces a H.I.V.E. demolition squad after they demolish a building to try and kill Detective Lance, prompting him to push Donna away to keep her safe. Meanwhile Oliver prepares for the mayoral debate, and Thea discovers the secret he is keeping from Felicity.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 February 2016, 10:24 PM.

Man was this a good ep..
    I loved how Speedy figured out that the gal and check were cause she is Oli's Baby mamma, and that now so does Felicity know. Though that makes me wonder... She told Oli that he could see his son, ONLY if he doesn't tell anyone. So if they figure it out on their own, does that invalidate her deal with Oli??

I loved how Damien showed up with the kid later, but am wondering, is that cause he killed the mom? Or did he just use his mojo on her to give the kid up?

As to Curtis and the gift.. Man does he have a heart!

As for Lance and Donna.. i am liking more and more the pairing..

Comment

No matter how many times they do it, I never seem to get tired of their cheesy blatant comic book name dropping.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

On another site, someone asked the q, since Malcom has gone over to Darhks side, why he has not given up the info on who Oli/team arrow is and where the lair is..

Someone responded "maybe he's protecting" thea. BUT since he was willing to let Thea die, just so he could remain in power last ep, i don't see him finally growing a conscience in wanting to protect her now..

Comment

I guess because he doesn't want Darhk to kill him (which he would). He wants Oliver alive to suffer.

Speaking of that, isn't it a little stupidly risky of Olvier to keep "hinting" to Darhk's wife that he know's her secret?
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            Speaking of that, isn't it a little stupidly risky of Olvier to keep "hinting" to Darhk's wife that he know's her secret?
            Yes. He's turned into a version of the Riddler that just can't help by leave clues/hints.

Originally posted by garhkal
            Someone responded "maybe he's protecting" thea. BUT since he was willing to let Thea die, just so he could remain in power last ep, i don't see him finally growing a conscience in wanting to protect her now..
            He wasn't willing to let her die. He was willing to risk her death since he did no trust Nyssa with the power to lead the League. He made that point very clear. He saw Nyssa as someone that was unable to properly weld that kind of influential power. He explained he was trying to do the greater good.

Comment

And what 'greater good' would have come with im still in charge and his daughter dead?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                And what 'greater good' would have come with im still in charge and his daughter dead?
                That I think is left deliberately ambiguous. Though, I do not doubt that he was trying to keep the power and save Thea at the same time. But that's the point, we are not meant to side with him.

Comment

Working...
                X