• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escape from Earth-2 (214)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    ESCAPE FROM EARTH-2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 214
    Cisco and Wells must convince Killer Frost to lead them to Zoom's lair on Earth-2 in the hopes of rescuing Barry, who finds himself imprisoned with Jesse and a masked stranger. Back on Earth-1, Caitlyn tries to perfect the Velocity formula so that Jay can stop the Geomancer.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 February 2016, 09:11 PM.

Great episode. I was yelling at Jay get away from the breach. WHY was that guy saying Jay Gerrick and why was Zoom so intent on him staying there. Who is he? Is he the real Jay Gerrick I don't think the Jay we've been seeing is Zoom or he would have wanted Barry to take the velocity 6.
    Last edited by Jeffer; 16 February 2016, 05:51 PM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Jay with his back to the breach was obvious what was going to happen there.The guy in the mask, I think it's E 2 Wally, tapping Jay reminded me of a theory I saw on another site that when Jay was taking velocity 6 he had some sort of split and became Zoom and Jay. Overall it was good but I liked the first half better.

Comment

Or Zoom could be Henry Allen...admittedly everything is just conjecture. Zoom's no less enigmatic or mysterious even when he's upping his bad-assery.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

At least 'catlin-2 shows she has a heart..
          As to Jay, i agree it was stupid of him to stand so close to the breech as it was being closed..
          And glad to see barry and barry had some face time.

As to the man in the mask, didn't zoom and jay say something about he is taking other speedsters powers? So maybe he is another Jay garrak..??

Comment

The ending was a really contrived, but apart from that this was a very good episode.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

One great theroy I heard is there is 2 sets of twins two sets of Jay and Hunter. The one in the cage is Jay from Earth 1 and zoom took him to prevent (earth 2) Jay from using his DNA. Which explains why (earth 2) Jay could never stop Zoom he couldn't bring himself to kill his brother. It also explains how easly Jay was able to find Hunter on earth 1 he already knew who to look for.
              Attached Files
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

For some reason I'm leaning towards the "our Jay is an impostor" idea.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  For some reason I'm leaning towards the "our Jay is an impostor" idea.
                  That's be very much like Wells in S1 though. Wonder if the writers will take this route.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

what was the deal with that big building only having 3 people in it, seemed quite strange.
                    This bad guy the last 2 weeks, the earthquake guy cant even remember his name, is it just me who thinks he has no presence whatsoever, hes just there, not even intimidating or interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      The ending was a really contrived, but apart from that this was a very good episode.
                      What i would like to know is if Ms killerfrost was so powerful, how was it that she feared zoom so much?? Also we have seen what a freezer does to Barry. So why doesn't it do the same to zoom??

Comment

She's not powerful enough to defeat Zoom. She was only able to trap him temporarily with a surprise attack. Presumably she's dead now because he got free and killed her.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                          what was the deal with that big building only having 3 people in it, seemed quite strange.
                          This bad guy the last 2 weeks, the earthquake guy cant even remember his name, is it just me who thinks he has no presence whatsoever, hes just there, not even intimidating or interesting
                          Could be that everyone else was able to make it out on their own but those three were trapped or something like that.

Comment

So if Jay from Earth 2 is really Zoom, then who is the dude in the mask in the other cell?
                            Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

There appears to be more than one of him. He could also be Jay.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X