Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth, Justice and the American Way (114)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth, Justice and the American Way (114)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON ONE
    TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 114
    The D.E.O. tracks Fort Rozz's former jailer, who is hunting escaped prisoners and dealing out his own summary justice. Meanwhile Kara and James clash over the D.E.O.'s prisoner, and Kara meets her latest competition: a new assistant hired by Cat Grant.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 March 2016, 08:12 PM.

Good ep.. I liked how the armor on the Jailer showed up like that, but disliked his 'chain locks'.. I felt James and his gal's discussion about the DEO etc, was off since she especially should remember things like "non disclosure agreements" and such.
    I also liked Nodd in how he honored Kara with letting her give a final prayer, and the 'period of mourning.

BUT why was her mother's AI going to 'self destruct' cause of telling what the meaning of the 'operation' is?? It must be bad.. World destroying bad!!

Comment

In comparison to the previous episode, this one's a calm and quiet one.

We have a guard from Fort Razz (?) hunt down prisoners and execute them, no matter the crimes committed by these former prisoners warrant such a harsh punishment or not. The DEO gets entangled when one of their targets is kidnapped in front of them by the guard. They try to protect the next prisoner but that goes sideways when they stop the wrong guy. Kara gets taken and is jailed.

There's a nice touch with Astra's funeral rites.

And then there's Maxwell Lord in his collectible display case, and Cat Grant making it her mission to find out what happened to him. The first cracks appear in James and Lucy's relationship when she catches him in that DEO lie. Sloppy James, very sloppy.

Also, assistent number 1 (since Kara is 2) is way too ambitious for her own good.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
      X