This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posts going missing?

Read the forum rules before I joined and was posting in the off-topic area of gateworld forums. Is there something forbidden in the politics thread? Would say for example talking about the Salman Rushdie book or South Park Cartoonists be a 'taboo' subject? http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...Thread/page651 I think posts may have been moved or deleted, not sure

thank you
    ClockworkNebari

Your thread was moved from public view for review.That happens from time to time and is fairly normal here and on most other moderated forums.

We'd recieved complaints about a certain video you posted and the overall tone of the thread.On GW most subjects aren't actually taboo,but as in real life: it isn't just what's said- it's the way it's said.Threads are modded on a case by case basis.
    The FAQ doesn't cover everything and every eventuality.It's just a useful place to start.
    The help threads stickied in this section are a great source for info too,and if in doubt you (the generalised version of "you") can always pm/vm a Moderator for assistance.

This forum is based in the USA but contains an international membership so a friendly non-combative atmosphere is encouraged at all times.Tact and diplomacy are preferred even in "hot" topics.

Once I/we know the fate of your thread you'll recieve a pm.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

If fate is known - perhaps it could be merged with the religion-thread.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No final decision yet,mainly because the mods live in different time zones.
        In the meantime carry on your discussions with ClockworkNebari in the political thread,or raise the topic of understanding Islam in the thread(s) of your choice.
        Be aware that we may mod content/vids in those threads too if need be.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
        X