Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bikini cut? thong? grandma? full cup? demi cup? push up?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bikini cut? thong? grandma? full cup? demi cup? push up?

ok...i'm sure this will get slammed....

but in the spirit of LordAnubis' tmi posting.....i'll fire this one up....
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

LOL!!

I'll bite.

Very low cut string bikini cotton panties, no uncomfortable thongs for me.

I wear a soft cup bra usually, or no bra with tank tops, as I'm rather small up top.

Comment

You didn't fire it up yet.. It's usually a custom to go first in these kinds of things what am I doing here anyways.. *goes away*

Comment

well....ok....i started the thread...i didn't fire it up....

my x-dressing days are over, but when i was going to drag parties i had to do more work with corsets and special bits in the undies and tops so the standard garments just weren't there...

there....how's that for tmi for ya!
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Thong if I gotta wear em (they are just gonna creep up there anyway), and push up.

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
          "Time for some thrilling heroics."
          "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
          "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
          "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Sports bra or soft cup bra and low cut cotton panties.

by stargatefangurl at LiveJournal

Comment

Some mail order company sent me a freebie thong to entice me to buy{I'm not sure how I got on their list}.It was one of those fancy black mesh numbers with rhinestone embelishments on the back{calm down fellas!}.
              Anyhoo,it was made for some one maybe a size 2.definitly way too small.My hubby asked "why don't you wear it?"
              I replied "As what? An eye patch?!"
              As for the question?
              Ain't tellin' !!
              nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

I'm sure posting pictures as a visual would help us understand your choices in under garmets!

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                  well....ok....i started the thread...i didn't fire it up....

my x-dressing days are over, but when i was going to drag parties i had to do more work with corsets and special bits in the undies and tops so the standard garments just weren't there...

there....how's that for tmi for ya!
                  Jordan, buddy, friend, pal...what the hell? I thought you dun be a boy? And ya dun be wearin bras and panties and such? Is there something u wanna share? Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                    Some mail order company sent me a freebie thong to entice me to buy{I'm not sure how I got on their list}.It was one of those fancy black mesh numbers with rhinestone embelishments on the back{calm down fellas!}.
                    Anyhoo,it was made for some one maybe a size 2.definitly way too small.My hubby asked "why don't you wear it?"
                    I replied "As what? An eye patch?!"
                    As for the question?
                    Ain't tellin' !!
                    ya, a visual would help put things in perspective, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma Desala
                      I'm sure posting pictures as a visual would help us understand your choices in under garmets!
                      i'm sure we would all appreciate that
                      Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                        ya, a visual would help put things in perspective, ya know.
                        LOL!

Actually,a visual would probably cause every computer on the forum to spontaneously crash.Trust me,not a good idea .
                        Besides,I gave them to my daughter.
                        No pictures.....noway....no need asking.....unh-uh.
                        So sorry fellas .
                        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Wow, not all that many ladies wanting to volunteer this info. I can't understand why! lol.
                          Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                          O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                          O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Working...
                          X